Milk titration and airline security

[be...]

I recently saw a similar post.  I am going to be dealing with this issue also.  I am going to fly and will need to take half my dose on a flight.  The last time I flew I put the clonazepam in 6 ml of milk and put it in a zipper baggie with my icepack, which I put in with my lunch.  After x-raying my things, they saw a bottle in my lunch bag and searched it.  However, while searching, they did not see the bottle where my K was dissolving I guess because it was attached  to the icepack in a bag.

I was wondering if they had spotted it, could they have made me dump it out?  When I go on my next trip, my half dose should be around 55 ml. which I should be able to fit in a 2 oz. bottle.  It won't be labelled and I imagine  a  yellow milky liquid might look suspicious.  It is clearly not a personal care item.  Does anyone have any suggestions of how to avoid travel day surprises?  Has anyone got a doctor's note concerning this?

You're allowed 100ml...how much liquid do you need.

And because of its long half-life, you could just delay a K dose for 12 hours or more with no difficulty.

• 1 month later...
Hi this reply may no longer be needed but I have traveled via airlines about 14 times during my taper including 4 international trips and have only had security ask about it twice. I did have my doc rewrite my script to say dissolve in milk for taper. And I carry an old script bottle in the Mini Cooler in case I am questioned.