70% healed

[Lo...]

:smitten: Just thought i would come back and share a bit.

Before jumping and a bit after jumping i swear i posted a thousand times a day, about everything i was feeling or thinking.

Then one day someone on here got kinda tired of my shit, which honestly may not have been the best thing since thats what this site is for, but whateverrrrr.. so i decided to not come back on here very much. maybe once every few weeks and i wouldn't come into this section, i would only go into the just jumped or healed section and read the stories and keep it moving with my life.

Ive always been able to work which sucks cause i wish most days i could stay home, so i do work 40 hours a week and go to school part time and a mom of a 9 year old little girl.

I'm definetly less agitated then the past, my chest pains aren't as frequent, no more heart burn, less stomach pain, less body aches, less dizziness, Tinittus is still there cause it loves my ears  >:D lol

the things that continue to haunt me are guilt (over past choices i made to feel normal) headaches/head pains/head pressure (this is my worst scariest pains, if it wasn't for this id feel 10000000 times better)

and sometimes agoraphobia, i have this fear when i leave but its mostly when its sunny out, the sun bothers me so bad, ohhh and also loud noises!!i still get air hungry VERY RARE, and my health anxiety has been much much better with me rationalizing.

My sleep is amazing as I've been listening to "Weightless" by Marconi Union and its proven to reduce anxiety and help sleep, it took about a few days but i put it on repeat every night and it helps tremendously.

Also, my blood pressure spikes a bit but probably nothing that you guys deem crazy, its mostly my diastolic number that stays high, so my blood pressure can be anywhere from 130/99, 120/95 stuff like this. my doctor says she wants me on a blood pressure medication but idk i feel skeptical since my top number isn't all that high and feel like this will drastically lower my blood pressure.

KEEP PUSHING FELLOW BENZO BUDDIES :crazy:

Lovelyduck,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you're doing.  Getting off benzos isn't easy, but it's definitely worthwhile in the end.  I hope you feel even better soon.  Health anxiety is awful, I had it and at times it was barely under control, but even that does diminish and eventually go away.

:smitten:

That's fantastic. I know how much you were suffering a few months back. I am on the same timeline as you, and I think I am mentally about 70-80%, but physically still struggling with muscle pain, stiffness, dizziness and fatigue. I just can't believe how long this stuff hangs on.

Good to hear you're better!!!