1 step foward 2 steps back

[ju...]

since october since i joined bb ive had alot of advice and help and most of it worked when i joined i was trapped in my room all hours of the day for about 3 weeks  another buddy gave me suggestions on how to cope and move foward and for the last 2 months i was going outside and doing a bunch a stuff around the house but the last couple of days ive been having problems again with leaving my room  but i force myself to do so but i had a few attacks  any advice  there seams to be no rim or reason for my attacks they are just random as hell and its fusterating

no have not started to taper yet  due to the fact my family wants me to seek professional help  im kind of stable at 1.625mg of ativan daily i have a taper plan in place but since my family intervined im trying to find a psycologist who can help but its been tough because i cant leave the house  been trapped her since october so i have to find a dr who can help me through skype  !!!  as for coping  with attacks everyone has there own ways  latly  ive been doing deep diapharm breathing and it seems to help alot 

Hey jumpman, look like you are in the position I was when I hit tolerance. I either needed to up my dose or start tapering, and I did exactly that. It's been a rough ride, I had a lot of alcohol in the beginning not knowing where the anxiety was coming from. If i were you I'd find a benzo wise doctor immediately or research how to taper properly. Buy a cutter and expensive scale and go for it. It's going to be hell but well worth it when we're free and living life again.