Very good feelings (Positive post)

[ro...]

The title of this may have been rather misleading I still do not feel anywhere close to back to normal but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel from this wave and I was thinking to myself. After having been through this mental torture I truly believe that I can do anything. I think that this experience has strengthened me in ways that I cannot have imagined. I truly feel like after this and I am completely healed I will be almost immune to stress because nothing has ever stressed me out so, and I have completely become desensitized to this level of stress. I do not worry anymore and I have learned to live a productive life through this hell. I am so eager for the healed days to come because I feel in contrast to this last year every day will be nothing short of magical and peachy.

I just thought I would share my enthusiasm because although how much I have regretted taking the benzos and been angry at my circumstances that I would not change a thing about it. It seems like the worst period of my entire life might provide such a positive change in my life in the long run. The world works in such amazing ways I cannot believe that I would ever say that I am glad that I went through and am still going through benzo withdrawal.

I'm also trying to see something positive with this hell trip. We've gone through something that's probably the worst one can go through both physically and mentally. You are as far into the dark as you can only come.

I'm not very good, very weak after 2 years on the sofa, so there's a lot of work left.

It is said to be reborn, what was previously a problem is now just a trifle. So much worries I had about nothing!

So, I still have to find something good of all this. I also hope that I can help others who have not come so far in the healing to give support and hope.

Thank you so much for your positive post, positive attitude and inspiring others!

Hope and pray that you will feel better soon!

Blessings!

Pi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...