Anyone else

[nh...]

Anyone else feel like there is constant adrenaline pumping all day? Feeling shaky and jittery all day for a long time? I can't calm down I have constant anxiety all day every day idk anymore please help

Yes I am having those symptoms along with horrifying unrelenting panic attacks.  I'm not doing so well because I haven't been able to get through a severe attack without taking a rescue dose.  I can't believe this is happening.

Yes, I have this too. Never had this constant anxiety before benzos.

Do you have head pressure and inner vibration/buzzing internal shakes also?

Yes. I have to shut out the world and isolate myself. It's still horrible alone, but at least no one else can add to my stress this way. At least this way there aren't loud unexpected noises and bright lights. I have blackout curtains and I have surrounded myself with salt rock lamps and essential oil diffusers. I have lost all interest in music, which is weird bc I have been obsessed with music my whole life. I crave silence now, which I can't ever have bc my ears never stop ringing. That adrenaline feeling is very familiar to me bc I have PTSD. Now, I feel the adrenaline all the time. We have all got to have adrenal fatigue. The shaky feeling is scary. Stay strong. This can't last forever. That's what I'm trying to remember, but it's so hard.

Head pressure I wish I only had that I get these migraine type things all day every day. All I can feel is my heart racing and my stomach feeling like I did 1000 situps at one time because of the cramping.

No, not like this. I was saying that the constant feeling of adrenaline pumping and extreme panic is what it's like when my PTSD is bad. I've never felt my body shaking from the inside like this before though. It feels like an earthquake in my body. This is all benzo withdrawal.

Yes, I get that very badly when I wake up. Basically, feeling like my body is on fire from within, and then it overheats, while I start feeling the internal shakes. It's pretty brutal. It isn't like that all day, but I get the waves of strong nerve pain and muscular tightness/squeezing and all that yucky stuff several times a day. A lot of times, I just get a flurry of bad panicky episodes, as well.

Yes, that nerve feeling inside. Mostly in the torso area. I used to get burning in legs, but not so much anymore. The vibrating heart symptom went away and the numbness in arms also went away, too. The heart palpitations are mostly gone, too.

Some of the really freaky symptoms went away after I tapered down the ativan to as much as I could, but now I feel so tired and exhausted. Feel like the garbage collection truck that shows up every week should just pick me up, too...

Yes. That's the feeling I've been experiencing in withdrawal. If I had to imagine what Parkinson's Disease felt like, that would be it. When I go through long periods where my body is shaking really bad, I try to tightly wrap myself up with heavy blankets...kinda like swaddling a baby. It gives temporary relief to the shaking. It doesn't stop the involuntary movements from within, but if you have weight on you or pressure from being wrapped tightly, then it can give you the feeling that you're not shaking as bad. The headaches are horrible. Sometimes it feels like my eyes are trying to jump out of my head. I will sit there and put light pressure on them for the same reasons. I found it was easier to wrap a shirt or sheet around my eyes that provides light pressure for some relief. None of this makes anything go away, it has just helped me feel less insane during those times. If that makes any sense:/

I've been like this every day just about over a year. I can't even drive or rtide in a car the pressure and migraines get worse a lot with the neck pain gets more severe

My shakes seem to be a total body thing. Just coming from the stomach? Do you have other stomach issues with this? The one symptom that I've read from other people that I don't have is severe stomach problems. Yeah, I get gaggy and nausea. I don't have much of an appetite, but I am able to keep food down. I have lost a bit of weight too, but luckily the stomach issues don't consume me like they do many people. I think that is bc I smoke weed and I'm vegan, both things that healed my stomach from issues in the past. That is just my experience though so I'm not telling anyone to go smoke weed. I just know it helps me. I have only been able to get in a car a few times since October, and that was bc I had to go to the dr. I cried and panicked the whole way there. I'm right there with you with the migraines. I thought I knew what a migraine was before, but this head pain and pressure is relentless and excruciating. My neck and back pain are some of my worst physical symptoms: I have a huge ice pack that I lay on. The cold hurts, especially bc its winter and I keep my house freezing as it is, but it really gives temporary relief to this horrible pain. I highly suggest getting a very large comfy ice pack and laying on it until you can't take it anymore.  I don't know how you've survived in this state for a year or more! This scares me:/ I really hope you get improvement soon!

I have severe stomach issues I don't even feel human anymore. Its like I don't know what reality is anymore. I try to remember how I used to be

I am so sorry:( What kind of stomach issues? I had stomach issues a long time ago. I went to a gastroenterologist and he put me on a few prescriptions that never worked. I had IBS and a hiatal hernia. I was sick and in pain. I was vegetarian for 20+ years. It wasn't until I went full vegan that my stomach healed. It also reversed my hypothyroidism with no medications. I also used to get bronchitis all the time, but don't get that anymore either. If going vegan can reverse cancer, heart disease, and stroke, then imagine what else it can heal in your body. I know how desperate I am right now to get relief from my withdrawal symptoms and I would do anything if I thought it would help, so maybe look into that. A lot of great documentaries on Netflix about it. I have the best cookbook ever called Eat Like You Give a F*$k. You can still enjoy the things you like and make vegan versions of them. I really believe in this. Going through this has made me see the benefits of it even more bc I have every symptom under the sun EXCEPT for extreme nausea and vomiting. I give credit to eating this way. That's the only thing I have going for me, so that's really all I could think to help someone with. Either way, I PRAY and HOPE you get relief form that torture. I'm so sorry:(

I've never had these issues on benzos. I get extreme bloating my stomach cramps like I did 1000 situps all day right side of my stomach hurts badly

This is just my opinion, so please do what you think you need to do. You have had horrible stomach issues and pain for over a year. This was probably caused by benzo withdrawal. bc of that, your stomach is jacked up. There could be something wrong that DOES require medical attention. Please get in with a gastroenterologist and they can do an ultrasound and draw your blood to test for things they typically don't test for at a primary care office. You need to make sure you don't have ulcers, gallbladder problems, or something even more serious. At least if they don't find anything you will have peace of mind. If they do, it's better to catch something in the earlier stages. Are you able to go to the dr?

I'm still badly in this withdrawal I find it amazing though if I eat nutrigrain bars I feel like a new person. I have no clue what is helping

What is your diet like? Do you eat fruits and vegetables? Nuts? Seeds?  I am a strong believer in the healing power of food. The things we eat will either help us or hurt us. During this time in our lives especially, we need to only be putting into our bodies things that will promote health. We have everything working against us and there's not a whole lot we can control, be we can choose what we put in our bodies. I'm not a nutritionist or dr, but I have spent years reasearching what foods are truly healthy. It's a personal interest I have, so I feel like that's one area I can help with. I am a food junkie/addict. I obsess over awesome, tasty food...but it's food that's good for me. You can train your tongue to like healthy foods that you don't like now, and one day, the unhealthy stuff you gave up will be disgusting. I really hope you can get your stomach looked at. In the mean time, if you want help with eating healthier, I'm here to help. We all could eat healthier. One day I hope to eat mostly raw, but I will work towards that goal over time.

I have bad anxiety too. What is helping me is 1.eliminating any extra stress if at all possible. 2. Being  in a cool, dark, clean environment. 3. Salt rock lamps to purify the air and to give a low light. 4. Essential oils. Lavender oil really helps my stress and calms me down. Citrus and mint oils uplift and clear your mind. I have 5 oil diffusers in my house. 3 in my room right now. I also put oils on my skin and in my epsom salt bath.4. Journaling and art. Try painting and drawing. Even if you don't think you are good at it, painting helps anxiety so much. 5. Helping others. On Christmas I was not able to be in the big room feeding homeless people this year bc my anxiety was so bad. Someone drove me around to pass out backpacks with winter essentials to give to homeless people on the street. The happiness it gave me helped me on a horrible day. Helping people on here or just talking to them. When you focus on someone else for even a short bit to give them encouragement or advice, it will help you. I don't think a pill is the answer. You have the ability to use the natural things on this earth to get healing. Are you interested in trying to eat healthier to help your body? Before I made this decision, I was also on Prilosec and amytryptoline for my stomach issues. I've had no stomach issues since! That was 5 years ago. I'm in the depths of withdrawal with all the other horrible symptoms, but no stomach issues. I believe in this. I'm not saying it will go away completely while you're in withdrawal, but you can greatly improve your quality of life with lifestyle changes. Anything to make this more bearable, right? Today, I remembered how peppermint oil helps with headaches. I rubbed it on my temples and on my neck/back and it improved my headache and my mood! I'm not great and happy or anything, but I feel better than I did. I believe time, moral support, natural things, and lifestyle changes if needed are what will get us through this.