Author Topic: 10 Months off and i am healed.........What a road  (Read 11843 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 10 Months off and i am healed.........What a road
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 03:57:39 pm »
Thank you for sharing your withdrawal journey for those of us still suffering in the trenches.  Your success gives me hope and encouragement for one more day.  Wishing you lots of joy and love for your life.   :-*
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 02:37:41 pm »
Hey [...],

Congratulations, I remember joining this site in August of 2016 and reading almost all of your posts.  You had a pretty rough time.  I think I remember some BB's being pretty short with you as you either reinstated or were considering it!  Glad you recovered and wrote a success story.  I recovered too.  Time and prayer are the healers.  Way to go.  Enjoy your drug free life and never take another Benzo again!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 04:29:28 pm »
Thank you so very much for Sharing your story, and for your passion. Itís a gift.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 09:37:47 pm »
Fantastic story! Thanks so much for coming back to share it with the rest of us. I'm sure you're aware of the power of such a post for others who believe they'll never get well. Best wishes to you for a wonderful life ahead!

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 12:36:47 am »
Congratulations! and thank you for writing your story to give all of us who are still going through it hope.
[...]  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 12:39:54 am »
Wow, [...], I am absolutely blown away and happy for you! I remember what an absolutely horrible time you had with this.
Take care, best wishes to you!
[...]  :smitten:

[...], thank you so much!!! It's incredible to live again! You are always going to be in my heart because you really helped me.  I cannot believe i have healed.  Please keep in touch, and i hope you are doing well!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 02:40:12 am »
Thank you so much for this post! You are very inspiring and had me in tears. I can totally relate to the feeling that others think you are weak when you know you are actually so incredibly strong. And thank you for telling us to keep going, reminding us that others [...] can't understand this mess. I wish you so much more happiness!

[...] Thank you!  Please do not give up because i can guarantee you that you will recover from this mess.  Right now, your brain will not let you think anything positive.  But it's not your brain, it's the drug.  And the only way to recover is time.  It goes fast, but [...] try every day to distract your mind.  I had some bad night and days, and people [...] didnt understand.  They still dont understand.  But i do.......I think you are the strongest of the strongest on this universe to continually push through recovery.  I am here for you guys. I hope you stay strong and dont give up because healing is around the corner.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 02:42:51 am »
[...]! All I can say is WOW!  I'm so happy for you, it was not an easy road you traveled and I hope you savor each and every moment of your benzo free and healed life.

I also hope that others will look at your history and see how you suffered but came out healed and happy.  You're bringing hope to many, [...].

[...]  :smitten:

[...] i thank you with all of my heart. I remember the bad day and nights, and you took time out to help me and encourage me.  I will NEVER forget you , or the thousands of amazing people on this website.  I am so incredibly grateful for all of you guys. Ill never forget.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 02:44:54 am »
"Congrats" [...] I remember you and your struggles, you touched many here, and I followed all of your posts. I am so happy that you have attained the Wellness that you so deserve. I agree that everyone feels their taper is the worst, and sadly mostly here it is, but your story and sharing it will inspire many here. Enjoy your Life. 🕊 Peace. :)

Thank you so much [...].  I remember being in the trenches with you as well.  The people like yourself on here, are so amazing.  Everyone on here is so nice.  I think we are a different breed of people.  Good people. Everyone will recover.  Thank you so much for the awesome response.  I am blessed

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 02:46:48 am »
Hey [...]!

Congrats on recovering.

Could you tell us if your tinnitus went away, and when it started to fade? That would be interesting to know to other Tinnitus sufferers.

Thanks

That is a great question.  My tinnitus still gives me problems every now and then.  Tinnitus is [...] a nuisance more than anything else.  I think it's from stress also. [...] the other day i noticed nothing on the tinnitus.  It's taken about 10 months to heal from that. I still get it but not as bad.  Good luck to you and thanks so much for your message!!