Author Topic: 10 Months off and i am healed.........What a road  (Read 11793 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 10 Months off and i am healed.........What a road
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 10:25:26 pm »
So terrible experience, but it's so great that you made through it.
I'm in the same hell now hoping to get out of it soon. I can't believe what I went through.
Be sure not to drink too much alcohol or taking anything at all for a while to prevent setback. I took only 1 paracetamol and I was back in hell, but I hope it won't last too long.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 10:43:49 pm »
I don't know you cause I have only been here on BB a short while but your story is amazing.
I'm having a difficult time [...] trying to taper off 3.3 mg of V and you tapered off 1.5 mg of Klonopin in 5 months is a miracle.
While I'm tapering I am to work but it's hell...
Congrats to you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 01:07:56 am »
[...]! All I can say is WOW!  I'm so happy for you, it was not an easy road you traveled and I hope you savor each and every moment of your benzo free and healed life.

I also hope that others will look at your history and see how you suffered but came out healed and happy.  You're bringing hope to many, [...].

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 01:26:11 am »
That's amazing! Congrats on your recovery💛 I can't wait to get there as I know it will be the best feeling ever! Thanks for the hope today :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 01:48:18 am »
Thank you so much for this post! You are very inspiring and had me in tears. I can totally relate to the feeling that others think you are weak when you know you are actually so incredibly strong. And thank you for telling us to keep going, reminding us that others [...] can't understand this mess. I wish you so much more happiness!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 01:58:45 am »
"Congrats" [...] I remember you and your struggles, you touched many here, and I followed all of your posts. I am so happy that you have attained the Wellness that you so deserve. I agree that everyone feels their taper is the worst, and sadly mostly here it is, but your story and sharing it will inspire many here. Enjoy your Life. 🕊 Peace. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 06:25:30 am »
Hey [...]!

Congrats on recovering.

Could you tell us if your tinnitus went away, and when it started to fade? That would be interesting to know to other Tinnitus sufferers.

Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 09:15:41 am »
Wow [...], this is a really great piece of news I remember being in the trenches with you, and your suffering was palpable.
Congrats on the great comeback!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 09:16:17 am »
This is great news [...], it has made my day. Thank you for posting this very inspiring story,  I know you had such a tough time.

I hope life continues to get better and better for you [...]

Take care

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 01:48:27 pm »
[...],

So much congratulations to you my friend and good wishes to carry you forward.  I think you did a great thing to come back and post your success as those who are truly in agony and can't see any light right now can go back and read your posts.  Back then you took the time to share your struggles and it can stand to serve those in need now.
We do recover.
Thanks so much and im so happy for you.
Love
[...]