Need help how to crossover xanax to kolopin

[lo...]

I need a longer acting benzo before I can start my taper afsin. I start having rebound panic attacks after 3 hours, the worse is the half hour before my pil. I really feel like I'm losing it. I even take 50mg of vistril in between does seem to help. I take phengen randomly to prevent puking. I alays take the phengen with my lady pill for bed. I was given the generic of celexa, too scared to take it. My ocd has gotten so bad. I have a few 1mg kolopin I'm scared to take.

From your signature, it looks like you're taking 5mg Xanax. Surprisingly, Xanax and Klonopin are equal amounts starting at .5mgs. So, one .5mg tablet of Xanax is equal to one .5mg Klonopin, however Xanax's half life 6-12 hours while Klonopin is 18-50. Not sure exactly where you can start off at since I did a direct taper from Xanax, but I can understand why you want to switch.

Thanks yeah  this is a living hell, I'm okay after I dose for about 3 hours and then I notice rebound anxiety, and by the time for my next dose I'm a mess. Like right now, I'll spend the next 30 to 45 mins hoping it will provide relief. I hate this so damn much.