January 8, 2014

[c3...]

[c3...]

hey thats awesome you healed pretty quick as well! When did the anxiety lift for you?

My anxiety was really bad for the first few months, then not as bad for the next three months (but any little thing would set me off), then it was a lot better for three months (it took something moderate to rev me up), then I was essentially healed (takes something major to set me off).

Bads,

Thank you so very much for taking time to come back and keeping us updated on your journey. Also, am very grateful that you are sticking around to help especially those of us who are still struggling with the withdrawal. Congratulations!

Blessings!

Pi

Congratulations, Bads :thumbsup: I’m a bit late. Hope you don’t mind. Have a nice anniversary gift for you... Some new benzo terms... Unfortunately got into that "flow” state. Enjoy!

[c3...]

Congratulations, Bads :thumbsup: I’m a bit late. Hope you don’t mind. Have a nice anniversary gift for you... Some new benzo terms... Unfortunately got into that "flow” state. Enjoy!

Yeah, just saw the list.  Wow!

Yeah, I happen to be a terminologist. I’m not a native speaker of English. Was trying to check everything. Just scanned Ashton (EN version) for terms. And some scientific articles. Probably will be adding some more progressively. My hate of benzos has no limits. Sorry Bads... Just take it easy...