A journet with no regrets

[ca...]

Hello what I have learnt is to expect the unexpected.That everyones journey, links in some way,I will always remember the growth I experienced when joining this site.Just knowing I was not alone and crazy.I have managed to believe I will be o.k. although as life has it, there will be a many winding paths, to walk,run and sometimes crawl.Something that has me smiling was the ability I found to shed tears for each and every one of us.At first I was totally consumed by B>B> and than I just found a immense feeling of relief, reading and writing.I do hope and wish you all a path of happiness leading to a endless journey of peace and smiles.Keep moving forward,know it can be done and breathe the feeling of success,measure it along the paths,listen to your body feel the recovery as though you welcome all.  I am so happy to be able to accept this is a moment of who I am and will struggle to the finish line,but I will.Let see I have felt the isolation,frustration,pain and still there is more,perhaps this is life without the effects of drugs colouring my very existence.I will find in me the courage to support this demon, to leave my life, as I know we all will, when the time is right.