6 months

[To...]

Officially 6 months off and still very much struggling. Seems that I was more functional the first two months even though some of the symptoms lessen and others came to the forefront. I am CT so that could be somewhat of an explanation yet I never had any of the real bad immediate symptoms. I can barely move, my skin burns all over, tinnitus loud as ever, light sensitivity and head pressure as we speak. No way would I ever have thought I’d still be around here or feeling like this at 6 months. All we can do is keep pushing and try to keep as positive a mind as possible. Days are so tough as I don’t communicate with many people because of the state I’m in. I do get out about once a week and hopefully that starts building with some windows. I want my life back and maybe this is a lesson but it’s way too and fearful. It’s ignored when you tell doctors so we’re not accepted socially. I hope month 7 has some healing and I hope that for you guys as well. I’m rambling but I haven’t been asleep since yesterday and I’ve lost track of everything going on in the world. I wish I had a more positive post as I know how others hang on these stories. We need the hope.

Congratulations Tommy!  You ought to be proud of yourself!  Don't worry too much about the struggle, although it's tough, with every 3-month mark you will get better.

Congratulations, Tommy!

Healing does take more time than we'd like it to... but it is happening. I hope you soon start to see some evidence of it - even if the first signs are small, so look out  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Being positive will see you through this - and one day, you will be on the other side!

Keep going!!

Julz