Author Topic: Under .125 Klonopin Club  (Read 53202 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Under .125 Klonopin Club
« Reply #1170 on: April 26, 2022, 09:25:59 pm »

Yeiii, you got less than 2 weeks and I got less than 2 months! :)
So praying for you!
How were you cutting at such small dose as .0005??
Your head buzzing is it like a loud drone/hum??

So happy for you. You are almost done!!!

Thank you, Pixie!

I am currently cutting .001 but I did cut .0005 for about 30 days and I was able to do that because of [...]'s method. The link to his method is below and includes a spreadsheet where you input how much you want your cuts to be and it creates a spreadsheet with how much weight to put in each capsule.  This method seemed overwhelming to me at first but I realized that it was the most accurate for small doses.  And, I actually found it pretty easy once you wrap your head around it. 

I've had a high pitched hum in my head for as long as I can remember.  For some reason it doesn't bother me too much! Overall, I'm feeling really good this week and I'm really encouraged to step off. 

How is your taper going?  What are your current symptoms?

Hey RodgetThat,

I can't understand what you mean by a high pitch hum? Ive had a loud "low" hum/drone since 2016 but it I can not say it is high pitch as it is more like an engine all over the head. I do [...] a high pitch hiss also since 2011.

Yes, I've looked into Bob's method. I think I will try it soon.
The tapering is going slowly but surely. My symptoms are in the head. Somedays better than others. The hum may be a bit more noticeable, but I think it is because I don't [...] enough k to relax me completely in order to not care about it.
Every cut I feel. It is incredible that the brain can notice such tiny amount of reduction.
I pray and find my hope in the Lord.

Glad you are almost FREE! :)

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1171 on: April 27, 2022, 12:22:25 am »

Hey RodgetThat,

I can't understand what you mean by a high pitch hum? Ive had a loud "low" hum/drone since 2016 but it I can not say it is high pitch as it is more like an engine all over the head. I do [...] a high pitch hiss also since 2011.

Yes, I've looked into Bob's method. I think I will try it soon.
The tapering is going slowly but surely. My symptoms are in the head. Somedays better than others. The hum may be a bit more noticeable, but I think it is because I don't [...] enough k to relax me completely in order to not care about it.
Every cut I feel. It is incredible that the brain can notice such tiny amount of reduction.
I pray and find my hope in the Lord.

Glad you are almost FREE! :)

I suppose it is more like a ringing than a hum now that you say it.  I think that a hum, by definition, is low so probably not the best description. 

I feel for you going through this.  The tiniest cuts feel so very significant at this low dose.  It is hard but we will make it!!!

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1172 on: April 27, 2022, 03:02:35 am »
Hi all! It sounds like you guys are doing great and so very close! I canít wait to claim that my current dose is 0.0something! Iím at 0.113mg currentlyÖfor the last 7-8 days Iíve had that nagging tightness that I get in my throat. Itís not so bad that I choke or feel that I canít swallow like it was was when I was tapering too quickly, but itís there. Like a reminder threatening that it could return full force at any moment! I hated that symptom the most! I only tapered 3% (of the last 0.133mg) last week instead of 4% bc of it. It hasnít gotten worse but that ďthroat awarenessĒ is still there. Otherwise, Iíve been working out in the garden a lot and very functional in day. Still not sleeping great, but better than I was sleeping, so Iím thankful! Maybe I should cut back 0.001 daily since it seems that Iím going to [...] this throat thing regardless of how slowly I taper. Iím a little scared to try it though, as thatís more than Iíve been doing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1173 on: April 27, 2022, 02:46:39 pm »
Hi all! It sounds like you guys are doing great and so very close! I canít wait to claim that my current dose is 0.0something! Iím at 0.113mg currentlyÖfor the last 7-8 days Iíve had that nagging tightness that I get in my throat. Itís not so bad that I choke or feel that I canít swallow like it was was when I was tapering too quickly, but itís there. Like a reminder threatening that it could return full force at any moment! I hated that symptom the most! I only tapered 3% (of the last 0.133mg) last week instead of 4% bc of it. It hasnít gotten worse but that ďthroat awarenessĒ is still there. Otherwise, Iíve been working out in the garden a lot and very functional in day. Still not sleeping great, but better than I was sleeping, so Iím thankful! Maybe I should cut back 0.001 daily since it seems that Iím going to [...] this throat thing regardless of how slowly I taper. Iím a little scared to try it though, as thatís more than Iíve been doing.

BeeHive, you are doing great on your progress! You've cut almost 80% in four months which is a great accomplishment!

Anxiety around tapering is real.  For me, I found that tapering .001 every day unless holding for symptoms moved me along.  But, I wasn't afraid to hold.  I think holding for your symptoms is a loving thing to do for yourself.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1174 on: April 27, 2022, 06:41:51 pm »

[...],

You are doing great!  I also did a pretty slow taper and still had to deal with sx.
Just keep going and soon you'll be done.
I cant wait to get my vegetable garden going but it is still a bit cold here. I did start my seedlings and they are looking great in my window cell for now. :) 

My continual prayers for us all to heal completely and soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1175 on: April 28, 2022, 02:34:23 am »
Pixie,

I would love to grow veggies too! For now though, I just grow all types of different flowers. Gardening is certainly good for the soul! I enjoy it so much!

Thank you for including me in your prayers. I will be praying for all of us as well! 🙏🏼

[Buddie]

« Reply #1176 on: April 28, 2022, 07:37:01 pm »
Pixie,

I would love to grow veggies too! For now though, I just grow all types of different flowers. Gardening is certainly good for the soul! I enjoy it so much!

Thank you for including me in your prayers. I will be praying for all of us as well! 🙏🏼

Why don't you grow the veggies? Food is so expensive now that I decided to expand the garden a bit more. We planted 2 peach trees and will add some apple trees as well. I encourage you to start at least with some herbs. :)

Yes, thank you for praying for me, too.
I'm almost getting to my finish line, and I tell you I can't wait to take that last dose.

How are you doing in your taper?

Blessings

[Buddie]

« Reply #1177 on: May 06, 2022, 12:06:42 am »
can someone please tell me if they micro cut tapered the teva brand of K?  The yellow .5 mg pills?

Also, who has done liquid and who cut and dry.  I'm having a hard time.  Thanks. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 12:27:06 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #1178 on: May 06, 2022, 01:27:09 pm »
yes I am currently "micro-cutting" the .5mg yellow pills as we speak. I'm down to .05mg currently. Kind of a pain to weigh on the scale anymore, but if you're patient and willing to double check and confirm, it still works.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1179 on: May 06, 2022, 09:26:39 pm »
thanks [...] hall.