Author Topic: Under .125 Klonopin Club  (Read 36023 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Under .125 Klonopin Club
« Reply #1050 on: December 11, 2020, 12:50:47 am »
I really think it must be. I never had the benzo flu before. Omg. Of all times to get it. I feel ok now.  It took about 3 weeks.  I hope it goes for you soon.  At least we didn't [...] covid. Sending healing thoughts.   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1051 on: December 11, 2020, 10:44:34 pm »
It has taken about three weeks for me as well, still [...] digestive issues.  Are you still tapering benzos?  I wonder if any others [...] had covid while tapering?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1052 on: December 11, 2020, 11:57:40 pm »
I [...] some digestive issue too l. It seems better for now.  There is a thread on bb somewhere , a covid one.  Some people had it in  wd. Awful.   :-[  I just [...] a pounding headache and sinus pain. Always something.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1053 on: December 12, 2020, 11:53:41 pm »
[...],

Do what you feel is best, no matter what with each dose down you getting closer. Best of luck, let us know how you are feeling.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1054 on: December 18, 2020, 03:06:06 pm »
Hi all- I hope it's ok for me to post in here... I'm down to approx .14mg clonzepam. My taper has become brutal. Am I just down so low that I'm having interdose wd? That and I am only dosing once a day. I've been told I'm not low enough and need to continue tapering but wow I am hurting. Will try to find some moral support in this thread. Thank you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1055 on: December 18, 2020, 06:33:33 pm »
Hi all- I hope it's ok for me to post in here... I'm down to approx .14mg clonzepam. My taper has become brutal. Am I just down so low that I'm having interdose wd? That and I am only dosing once a day. I've been told I'm not low enough and need to continue tapering but wow I am hurting. Will try to find some moral support in this thread. Thank you.

I'm treating the low doses the same as the higher ones...when things become intolerable I hold until they smooth out a bit. My dose is lower than yours, but I still get blasted at times. I often think that there's no way I could [...] some of the crazy issues I [...] at such a low dose, but a friend of mine that's a lot "benzo smarter" than I am explained how the physiology works. It's very possible but not real common since most people didn't take mega doses of k for well over two decades. We're outliers on the bell curve, so we [...] to usually take longer to get to the finish line, but you and I will get there! Hang on tight :)