Author Topic: Under .125 Klonopin Club  (Read 43387 times)

[Buddie]

Under .125 Klonopin Club
« on: January 01, 2018, 06:19:52 am »
Hi everyone

Not sure how many people here qualify but even if there are just a few of us hopefully we can support each other to the finish line.

Iíd love to know what dose you are at and your taper method and maybe what plans you [...] for the finish. Jumping off or walking off at crumbs?

Iím doing a slow taper with longer holds using a gram scale. Just went down to .05 and change. At this low a dose I feel everything so Iím going slow and also want off. I am really learning patience.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Under .125 Klonopin Club
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 08:56:01 pm »
Hey!!!  Count me in!!!  I am at exactly .125mg klonopin right now.  Going to cut again soon, but not looking forward to it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 07:19:36 am »
Hi nice to meet you. So glad someone replied!
Congratulations on getting so low itís a huge achievement.
I hear you about not looking forward to another cut I can relate.
Iím so low now and yet it still feels like an eternity before this will all be behind me.

Hereís to going slow and listening to our bodies.

:thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 06:47:34 pm »
Don't know if I qualify.  On teense of  klon, but I was switching to valium but never quite completed that.  So about 4 mg valium.

Think I don't quite make it....

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 09:15:23 pm »
Hello!  I qualify for this club. :) I've been tapering off .25mg since January 2017.  In May I started a dry-cut taper using a gram scale.  I'm currently at .088mg and it feels like it is taking forever.  My last few cuts [...] been 3% reductions because I was unable to handle much more.  My current strategy is to cut 1mg of the pill weight per week which will gradually increase the percentage of the cut.  This would take 4-5 more months to get to the point where I think I might walk off, which would be .03.  But I [...] pretty much honored my symptoms throughout this horrific journey, holding when necessary, so if my body tells me even this is too fast, it could take even longer.When do you plan to jump, [...]?

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:07:16 pm »
I am here too....trying to get off the last bit of Klonopin.  I [...] not had one day symptom free since I [...] been on Klonopin for 10 yrs.  I [...] been stuck now at 7 ml for several weeks now.  Physical symptoms [...] actually gotten worse. Which is why I am afraid of tapering
down any less.  Fortunately some of the mental symptoms are letting up.
I pray to be off of this stuff,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:47:15 pm »
[...],

Wow my klon dose just about exactly yours.

But then I [...] the 4 mg diazepam...   and something to sleep.   So you are doing better than I am.

I [...] never been stable in 1 year!!  How about you?

Hi to everyone here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 03:03:50 am »
Hi Everyone!!!  I'm gearing myself up for my next cut.  I've been holding here since August.   :o  I think I am going to cut this Sunday.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 03:16:01 am »
Wishing the best for you with your cut, [...].  How much do you plan to reduce your dosage?

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 06:22:17 pm »
The million $$$ question, how much to reduce my dosage.   :laugh:   I think I am going to reduce it only .005mg.  That would make me need like 24 cuts to get to the end.  I need little ones at this point.  I already feel so fragile and I've been holding for over four months now.