How transcranial magnetic stimulation works

[Gr...]

"There may now be an upcoming solution for those who suffer from depression but aren’t able to use medications to help. A new treatment using magnets is getting a lot of attention from researchers. Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) uses magnets to stimulate the brain in much less evasive way than that of medications. TMS has been around since 2008 when the FDA approved its use, however, the treatment is just now beginning to collect accolades for success in treating depression. It is now used (and covered by insurance companies) for what’s called “treatment resistant” depression. Not only has it been showing indications of offering a more successful solution to depression than its medication predecessors, but it is also much more affordable.

For many people, TMS is a great solution. Some people claim they experience a little lightheadedness following treatments, but you’d be hard pressed to find complaints of major side-effects stemming from the treatments.

So how does transcranial magnetic stimulation work? Watch this video to learn exactly how the process works."

http://vaxxter.com/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation-therapy-for-depression/

A few years ago I did try this, but at the time I was unknowingly in withdrawal. My memory is poor now, so I really don't remember clearly if it helped or not. And now, since I'm still healing I wouldn't be try it. Maybe in the future? I don't know, I'll try to watch for updates on this and then decide.