BAD ITCHING! A Sign of WD?

[Ma...]

Past 3 days I been itching, started with legs and now its all over, arms chest eyes even, also getting little bumps where I itch like they are bug bites

Past 3 days I been itching, started with legs and now its all over, arms chest eyes even, also getting little bumps where I itch like they are bug bites

You may have developed chemical sensitivities to something? Or look carefully at side effects of all meds including OTC...

I had really bad itching very early in withdrawal that led to a rash, flaking skin, and redness. It was all because of withdrawal for me and finally cleared up.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't itch mines more of a sunburn feeling. red all over and i get the red bumps tiny red bumps that just pop up and the bumps itch. i saw an allergist and a dermatologist both think its clonazepam. i had all kinds of blood work and allergy testing done

I have had it on and off. It's w/d. I find that plain old vaseline rubbed lightly on the skin helps with the itch and clears the rash a bit.

Becky  :smitten:

I have had it on and off. It's w/d. I find that plain old vaseline rubbed lightly on the skin helps with the itch and clears the rash a bit.

Becky

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
I had horrid itching...welts and all when I was tapering Ambien.  Had it on back, hips and legs.  A nurse friend told me to take Benadryl at bedtime which is when it flared up.  I took one 25 mg Benadryl and it helped a lot.  I was careful not to take it unless I had to.  It got better and then came back at the end of my valium taper.  I just put up with it and used Lubriderm lotion.  Try the Benadryl, but only 1 pill and don't take it very often unless you just have to.  Hope it helps you.