Sudokus and movies

[Jo...]

Hi, I am doing a lot of Sudokus and playing movies...

Coming to BB is also great!

I enjoy my days and fear the nights. I love to read but with the WD I cant really enjoy it.

Enjoy the little things you like and you have.

• 2 weeks later...
I love to read but with the WD I cant really enjoy it.

Journey, this happened to me in wd also. I could not follow the plots of novels. All I was good for was watching endless reruns of tv series on my kindle, hunkering down in my armchair in my office, and praying not to die.

Since I jumped, however, that has all changed. I have read many books and enjoyed them. I'm currently making my way through "All the Light We Cannot See". You'll get back to reading.

I confess, however, that Sudoku was beyond me before benzos and now after. Maybe my brain just doesn't work that way? So congrats if you can master that.

Katz

I tried playing it. Got halfway through and could not figure the rest. This was so easy for me before, but not now.

Don't worry, this is withdrawal related and you'll improve a lot if you play regularly.  I went through the same thing, I was quite good at sudoku, but when the withdrawal started, I couldn't solve much.  I kept playing though when I could to improve my brain fog/memory problems and gradually cameback to my pre-withdrawal skill level.  But I play sudoku pretty much everyday, I really enjoy it and it helps keep my mind sharp.