What is it like

[Cu...]

I'm currently on a 15 day taper using phenobarbital I'm trying to find out what I'm looking at when its done. I was using 2mg daily and some times up to 6mg but that was rare

[6b...]

Hello, Cuzo724 :) - welcome to BenzoBuddies!

A number of our members have done phenobarbital tapers – they’re not the easiest way to go, but they’re manageable and survivable.  :thumbsup:

I'm so glad you decided to join the forum - you'll find plenty of information and support here. Our members have gone through all aspects of benzodiazepine use and withdrawal, so you'll be able to connect with others who understand what you're going through.

Here are a couple of links that may be a good starting place for you:

General Taper Plans

Withdrawal Support

Please take a moment to Create a Signature. This will allow members to see where you are in the process, so that they can better support you.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Leslie  :smitten:

The Ashton Manual is an authoritative resource on what to expect during withdrawal and recovery. It provides information that can be very reassuring during any stage of this process, including a list of common symptoms with helpful explanations.

For those who are currently tapering, a starting guideline is that the dosage not be reduced faster than by 5-10% every 10-14 days, although some taper even more slowly than that. One exception: very short-term users of a few weeks or less may be able to taper somewhat faster.