Author Topic: Visual Art (Paintings, Photos, Drawings, etc.)  (Read 902 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Visual Art (Paintings, Photos, Drawings, etc.)
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 08:31:45 pm »
For whatever reason, this cute snow bunny photo speaks to me.

You have good taste.  That's something I would hang on my wall.  It's really great.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 09:01:28 pm »
Glad you liked, [...].  And more snow bunny art here (artist unknown).  I wonder what the tiny bunny is feeding the big bunny here.  Sugar?  Snow?

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 01:23:06 am »
Glad you liked, [...].  And more snow bunny art here (artist unknown).  I wonder what the tiny bunny is feeding the big bunny here.  Sugar?  Snow?

That's really cool.  I can't tell what is being fed, but the inside of that ear looks like a carrot! 🥕

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 01:29:21 am »
Can I ask how to upload pics to here?

Do I have to save them to Flickr or somewhere first and insert URL?

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 01:52:56 am »
Can I ask how to upload pics to here?

Do I have to save them to Flickr or somewhere first and insert URL?

I would suggest conducting a search with the following or likewise words, How to upload images to the Internet.  How I share is just one way of sharing.  Others may have different preferences in the way they share.  Hope that helps.     

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 02:31:48 am »
That's really cool.  I can't tell what is being fed, but the inside of that ear looks like a carrot! 🥕

It does indeed, [...].  Speaking of a carrot, one more bunny and a carrot.  Teeny tiny baby bunny.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 06:10:05 am »
Artist unknown.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 04:36:55 pm »
Artist unknown.

That's quite striking, and it makes me feel emotional.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2018, 07:42:08 pm »
Artist unknown.

That's quite striking, and it makes me feel emotional.

I understand, [...].  Touched me too. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 01:17:58 am »