anyone else experience light sensitivity ?

[ju...]

did not start a taper yet due to the holidays  and moms birthday  but over the last month of month and a half ive been having extreme light sensitivity  to house lights  a little sun light but the sun is not so bad its more like bright tvs or laptop even thought on my laptop the brightness is all the way dimmed !!!  its been giving me headaces behind my right eye mostly and i have to squint to help but it does help much house lights are the worst like a very bright room with lamps on  anyone else  experience this ?  i am on my laptop all day n  night in a blacked out room  but uve been dong this for years with no prob till recently

My eyes only bother me if I watch tv in a dark room.  As long as I have some other light in the room, it's ok.  I usually have a reading light on when on my iPad too but not overhead light, which bothers me.  I prefer light that is coming from beside or behind me but not shining in my eyes.

Flicka  im the same way maybe i should try to turn a light on in my room to the side of me and see i that works  because the overhead light hurts my eyes

I usually just avoid going outside much. In the car I have tinted windows so that helps some. Not the worst symptom but it's really annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes I get this, too. It's really hard going into grocery stores. I've also recently been getting floaters in my eyes even when just outside in the sunshine. It's not the worst thing I'm dealing with but it certainly is annoying.

Yes I get this, too. It's really hard going into grocery stores. I've also recently been getting floaters in my eyes even when just outside in the sunshine. It's not the worst thing I'm dealing with but it certainly is annoying.

I get the floaters too.

My eyes are sensitive to daylight. Also sometimes when I'm watching TV it seems to flicker if that makes sense to anyone. Gets brighter and duller rapidly flickering. I don't mind these side effects though, they seem almost psychedelic.

Light sensitive, dry eyes, always have things in my eyes. Fluorescent light has always been hard for me. Sometimes the light-sensitivity leads to migraines

I used to get this a lot when I was finished with my taper. I remember being in the doctor's office and having to wear sunglasses. I wore them at home, too. I no longer have this and in fact forgot all about it.

Yes, when I was in tolerance wd(ignorance) I went to an optician who said as we get older our retinas take longer blah blah blah .  I had started getting visual migraines (never had them before).  It turns out that it is related to cns and a side effect (to be highlighted with the Dr) of many medications.  Since CT I have improved a lot in this area but slowly...