Help w schedule of 10 mg Ativan (and have serious sensitivities)

[Ia...]

Hey my fellow bezoids!

Anyone do a 10 mg schedule taper?

I want to go ridiculously slow. Like taper down only once a month. I get very sensitive to everything and am scared silly about this. I started taking Ativan for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.

Is it crazy to only go down .25 /month? I'm aware it will take me 3 years and 3 months. But I'm so afraid of WD and my sensitivities keeping me home bound. I mean I get allergic to EVERYTHING.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :-[

10mg is a high dose! I was on 10mg of Xanax at one time though. I recommend liquid titration as you can cut every day instead of cutting and holding..

Hey my fellow bezoids!

Anyone do a 10 mg schedule taper?

I want to go ridiculously slow. Like taper down only once a month. I get very sensitive to everything and am scared silly about this. I started taking Ativan for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.

Is it crazy to only go down .25 /month? I'm aware it will take me 3 years and 3 months. But I'm so afraid of WD and my sensitivities keeping me home bound. I mean I get allergic to EVERYTHING.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :-[

Hi there!

I can help you out with a taper chart. Because of your sensitivity issues I would start out really slowly too.

Nothing sounds ridiculous in the benzo withdrawal world .25mg. A month is cool if that's what you feel comfortable with. Recovery makes a valid point regarding titration. Instead of 1 big drop, you can take away a tiny bit everyday. Anyway you chose, it is best to be well informed & base your decision on what will ultimately work best for you...take your time...we are here for you!

:smitten: