• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [ne...]

• [be...]

• [re...]

Thanks Evan for starting this Lovely Thread, and for all the time and care you give to your placements. I am enjoying the Music and the information. Thanks again for helping me to realize that I still have the True Spirit Of Christmas in my Heart.

http://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2011/10/12/0/FNM-110111_Neelys-Thanksgiving-003a_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.suffix/1382540832163.jpeg

🤶 Easy Green Beans, this is my recipe that I just made up, because I wanted something different and it turned out to be such a hit with my Family, My Sister would not let me bring it anymore for Christmas dinners... ::) oh well. The amounts are not exact, really you can use any amt and just make it your own. Enjoy.

Ingredients:

Whole green beans fresh { I used a small plastic bag full}

1/4c white onion

3 slices uncooked bacon

1/2 cup chopped ham pieces

1 tsp sugar

salt to taste and pepper

1-2 Tb of water

Chop bacon, and place in large skillet cook, when almost done add onions and ham pieces. Do not remove bacon grease, add whole green beans, sugar, seasonings and start stir frying and coat all green beans add water and stir for short time, they will be crunchy, I use to make these right before dinner. They are so good and look pretty on plate, I used a platter to place them on. Enjoy !!

🎅Slim Santa, I am thinking I am going to get some really "Nice Presents" this year... ;)

shrimpcreamcheesespreadsmall2.jpg

🤶Easy Shrimp or crab spread, I used to put this on a pretty dish and and place Cream cheese on plate, followed by shrimp and then Cocktail sauce, set it out a bit before you want to eat, so cream cheese softens, surround with your crackers of choice and a small knife, don't leave it for long, because when you come back it will be gone, many like this simple but yummy spread.

What you need:

1 8oz brick of cream cheese

1 small can of shrimp rinsed or one tiny bag frozen, it is only a few ounces, it is called salad shrimp, can be found in Frozen section, I personally  like the can shrimp.

I bottle of Shrimp cocktail sauce or Hot chilli sauce, BTW these do not have any heat at all, just taste good.

Box of your favorite crackers place crackers.

Just place cream cheese on plate, top with shrimp and cover with Shrimp or Chili sauce, that is all.

Plate and small serving knife. Enjoy and it looks festive for this time of year. No calorie count, it doesn't count this time of year.🤶

Beautiful Christmas Wallpapers:

Christmas-Wallpaper-Hd-10.jpg

Click to download wallpaper

http://p1.pichost.me/i/39/1623004.jpg

christmas-merry-christmas-decoration.jpg

golden-christmas-decorations.jpg

christmas-holiday-wallpaper-gold-stars-tree-decorations-balloons-cool-wallpapers.jpg

BG, so happy to hear that!

:smitten:

NG, I accidentally deleted my post, I like the last wallpaper the one with the gold bells on the 🎄, glad you are here. I am really enjoying this thread. :smitten: