I AM RUNNING OUT OF PILLS

[st...]

can some tell me how to make 15mg temzepam capsule, from a 30mg temzepam capsule.

can anyone also tell how do i put this in water and to what ounce.

what instrument do i buy to mix the water and powder from the 30mg temzepam to 15mg temezepam.

i have 8 15mg temezapam capsules left, but i need 4 more 15mg temzepam capsules that i don't have.

i need to make 15mg tempzepam out of the 30mg temezepams capsules that i do have plenty of.

i tried on my own last night to make 15mg temezpam, i opened the 30mg temezapam capsule and i mixed the powder with water, but i didnt know quite what i was doing, i dont believed i made 15mg tempazepam..so this motning i am feeling terrible, i definetly did something WRONG i need help here....

i don't see my doctor until may 6th, to get the next dosing of my pills.

i am  runnimg out of my 15mg temzepam before its time.  help me please.

Hi street129

Sorry to hear you are running out of meds.

To cut your 30mg cap or pill to 15mg using liquid titration (milk is preferred because the particles suspend better than in water).

Use a graduated cylinder or measuring cup. Say you were using a 1 cup measuring cup. Fill it to 1 cup with liquid. Put the whole powdered cap or pill (open cap or crush pill) into the liquid.

Stir really good. Divide the 1 cup into how ever many doses you want to make.  Say if you want to make two doses pour 1/2 cup in two separate containers. I use small plastic bottles with

lids. The liquid/med mixture will store for several days in the refrigerator.

If you want to make more accurate detailed cuts such as .01mg Temazepam/day you would need to use a  plastic graduated 100ml cylinder marked in 1ml gradations.

We can provide you with additional detailed instructions on how this is done.

I hope this answers your question  street129. Do ask if this is not clear or I did not answer your question properly!

Have a good day street129

Teakettle

Hi street129

Sorry to hear you are running out of meds.

To cut your 30mg cap or pill to 15mg using liquid titration (milk is preferred because the particles suspend better than in water).

Use a graduated cylinder or measuring cup. Say you were using a 1 cup measuring cup. Fill it to 1 cup with liquid. Put the whole powdered cap or pill (open cap or crush pill) into the liquid.

Stir really good. Divide the 1 cup into how ever many doses you want to make.  Say if you want to make two doses pour 1/2 cup in two separate containers. I use small plastic bottles with

lids. The liquid/med mixture will store for several days in the refrigerator.

If you want to make more accurate detailed cuts such as .01mg Temazepam/day you would need to use a  plastic graduated 100ml cylinder marked in 1ml gradations.

We can provide you with additional detailed instructions on how this is done.

I hope this answers your question  street129. Do ask if this is not clear or I did not answer your question properly!

Have a good day street129

Teakettle

\

i am still lost, this is the question again...how do you make 15mg tempezpam out of a 30mg tempezpam CAPSULE with liquid

i am still lost, this is the question again...how do you make 15mg tempezpam out of a 30mg tempezpam CAPSULE with liquid

Hi,

Empty the 30mg capsule into an 8 oz cup of milk. Mix it thoroughly, and then immediately split this mixture into two 4oz doses. That will give you two separate 15mg doses.  

It's best to mix it in a jar with a lid so you can shake it well. Make sure to shake it again right before you drink it.