Author Topic: I Got My Life Back – Thank God!  (Read 17066 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I Got My Life Back – Thank God!
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2019, 02:52:19 pm »
I love ALL your posts and don't mind if you say the same as Baylissa. Thank you for being here

Hugs,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2019, 07:55:42 pm »
Not according to the Admins...I don't have edit or paste rights so I posted below the 3 posts that they were Baylissa's work and all they are worried about is who gets credit for the info as if I am getting paid or making money off of these posts.  I get ZERO/nothing for being on BB.  I wasn't trying to get "credit" for it, only to give people [...].  What do I gain by getting "credit" for it anyway?"  I should have given Baylissa credit, but regardless of who wrote the words, the intent was/is to give people something to hold onto or to look forward to, not get credit, like I'm falsely punching a time clock so I can get paid when I didn't work.  There is nothing new under the sun, what people think is new was said and done by someone else before them.  They strain out a gnat only to swallow a camel in my experience and opinion.

And what Baylissa wrote closely mirrors my personal experiences with Benzos...Not exactly and not what she wrote word for word, but closely.  I PM a lot of people and they say a lot of the same things in Baylissa's posts and I have personally said a lot of the same things.

[...], you have been asked repeatedly to stop disrupting the forum by spamming the boards with your Baylissa obsession.

BenzoBuddies is a private club, and you agreed to the rules when you signed up – both times, I might add. If you are unhappy with the free services offered here, then you may want to find another benzo support forum more to your liking.

I had to insert NINE different disclaimers on your spam — yesterday alone — and on top of it, you were warned repeatedly to take your complaints to the Helpdesk. Yet here you are again, airing your dissatisfaction with BB’s services.

Now it all comes to an end.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2019, 09:46:27 pm »
Hi [...]  :smitten:
First of all Thank you very much for posting those statements from Baylissa. I didn't know about her but what I read lifted my spirits so much that I only have words of appreciation. Like Parker's post here in the forum "What is happening in your brain" where she reveals us more of the Physical side aspects of this ordeal,Baylissa's writings closes the cycle with the moral and more spiritual aspect of it.
I noticed you've been questioned about your post but I just want to let you know that It made a big impact on me!
Truly thankful,
Miguel   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 02:13:00 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2019, 01:05:16 am »

I'm honestly not sure why you are sitting in the ' Naughty Chair but I want to tell you that I find your posts to be sensitive and very helpful to the many poor unfortunates suffering from insomnia .
Baylissa  F. is one of the most respected names in our troubled benzo world . She speaks from her heart and has complete  and personal knowledge of the non-linear pathway that is benzoid recovery.

Please stay with us .

[Buddie]

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2019, 02:51:39 am »
Thanks for the story love the hulk avatar also thanks for replying to my post on the cold turkey forum

I am going to see my doctor on Monday and just listen to whatever he says to do instead of thinking I am head strong enough to quit cold turkey the sides were too much for me.

Mainly insomnia but today I felt funny in my head all day

[Buddie]

« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2019, 03:12:51 pm »
[...], I also don't know why you are in the naughty chair.
Good grief..
Your posts have always been very helpful and sensitive. I will continue to search them out.

[Buddie]

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2019, 12:48:18 pm »
Keep rocking it out [...]!!  We need someone like you cheering us on.  Don't stop!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2019, 10:04:44 pm »
When did lose the inturvise thoughts? Why can you talk about them now and does not brother you ?

[Buddie]

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2019, 05:45:48 pm »
I lost intrusive thoughts about month 10.  When symptoms fade and disappear you can talk about them.  Healing helps everything and I have been healed for over 18 months now...zero symptoms. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2019, 05:57:06 pm »
What were some of your intrusive thoughts again, [...]? I am still dealing with fear of being at home because of mine. I'm now 18 months off.