Author Topic: Please read this first  (Read 56464 times)

[Buddie]

Please read this first
« on: April 08, 2010, 02:45:49 pm »
Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

If you have yet to make your first post, you must introduce yourself on the Account Approval Desk (the topmost board of the forum). This forms part of our general spam protection measures, as it allows us to filter out the automated spamming that it so pervasive on the Net these days. You will not be able to post to the rest of the forum until you have introduced yourself (on the Approval Board) and had your account is approved.

Approval of your account is a straightforward process - we only require an introduction of a few lines to ensure that you are not a spammer. Approval usually occurs within minutes, but there are occasional delays if there no suitable members of the team available to approve your account - please be patient. Your introduction will be moved to this board as part of the approval process.

A note for members that have already introduced themselves: you cannot view the Approval Board - only members that have yet to introduce themselves (or are awaiting approval) can view the Approval Board. And those waiting for their accounts to be approved, cannot view the approval posts (Introductions) from other members.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:19:20 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Please read this first
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:54:39 am »
My name is Chris as I already told you Ive been struggling with addiction for 1o years. I'm from Finland and 28 years old. My dosage is 6 mg xanax and 6 mg of Clonazepam...I started tappering today....
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 11:14:26 pm »
This tapering thing is new to me.  My past experience is if I have the xanax and I think I need one, I'm going to take it.  Please keep me posted on your tapering off, I wish you the best of luck.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:32:14 pm »
I am new to the forum trying to be approved.  I am 4 weeks off of Klonopin and suffering with anxiety.
I was on 2mgs, and took over a year to taper (at 2% compound). When does this stop? :-[

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »
For members of BB, please post any questions you might have to the appropriate board on the main forum.
For registrants, your membership has not been approved yet, you will be able to post to the forum once it is.  :)

Here is a link: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum

Simply scroll down the forum until you find a board that is appropriate for any questions you might have.

Thank you,

[...]

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:06:00 am by [Buddie] »