Not taking to valium

[Ro...]

Guys a year ago I went cold turkey from 2 to 3 mg of xanax used for just 3 weeks. I had a riugh time and recovered. 10 minths later I find mysef in a position where I had such a severe setback that i had to reinstate. I chose valium due to its long half life. Im taking 20 mg a day. I know this is a far cry from the 2 to 3 mg of xanax but that was so long ago.it helped the first day killing all symptoms but now I find it certainly isnt doing the job all day. Im fine in morning, take 10 mg in after noon and 5 mg at night aftrt which im.ok. not perfect. The mid day double dose almost makes me feel more anxious. Is it posssible that some simply dont take to the valium. I chose it as an easier way to get off. But could it be possible that a shorter acting benzo might be more beneficial more mmy particular case? Otherwise im screwed. Had an ativan injection tonight and that definitely had a smooth effect. So I dont think I just have out right tolerwnce. Maybe I just dont take to the valium. Any suggestions would be so weolcome as I must begin my taper. I am alsk o zoloft serdep for the time. Eing but at a micro dose of 25 mg. Please any info appre iated. Would klonopin or ativan be better to taper off?