Author Topic: What is happening in your brain? by Parker  (Read 34643 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What is happening in your brain? by Parker
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 07:02:58 pm »
A truly great post. Thank-you
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2018, 04:58:19 pm »
Thank you so much for this article!  It really should be mandatory reading!  It will be awesome to refer back to so I can remind myself I am truly healing and this won't last forever.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2018, 06:15:42 pm »
Amazing post. Thanks for affirming the process is a positive one.  Takes the scare out of scary.  One of the 'tricks' I use when things get rough is to tell myself that whatever creepy thing is happening, no matter how bad, is a healingresponse.  I welcome it (sometimes) because I believe they are a good sign, especially since tapered down by 90% now.  You are awesome.  And it gives me hope I will someday find my car keys, glasses and checkbook : )  Just kidding.  Only the checkbook is missing  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 01:14:52 pm »
Thank you very much for everything I am in the Mestres of benzodiazepine free and I am still suffering from several symptoms that you name like the pressure in the head the tasting and the irritable colon realization and I have caught the flu and I have lowered a lot I am wishing it go away the virus and I realize what it says is that I have to take it with more philosophy and not close myself to the process because in that way I'm sure I can help serotonin to be produced in greater quantity

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2019, 01:55:44 am »
Does anyone know if Parker healed?

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2019, 12:16:14 pm »
Thank you for sharing. It is helpful for me to have a vague understanding of some of the events in my brain and what is causing them.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2019, 01:25:57 am »
easier to destroy than to build

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2019, 01:11:58 am »
Amazing post. Thanks for affirming the process is a positive one.  Takes the scare out of scary.  One of the 'tricks' I use when things get rough is to tell myself that whatever creepy thing is happening, no matter how bad, is a healingresponse.  I welcome it (sometimes) because I believe they are a good sign, especially since tapered down by 90% now.  You are awesome.  And it gives me hope I will someday find my car keys, glasses and checkbook : )  Just kidding.  Only the checkbook is missing  :smitten:

that's very empowering!

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2019, 04:46:14 pm »
Supplemental GABA cannot cross the blood brain barrier. A lot of people say no to it but there are a lot of us who take CALM- and I am one of them. It seems to really help with muscular symptoms for me, as well as anxiety. If it helps you, it should be safe, although no one can recommend anything or give direct advice on BB. But a lot of us have taken it with great results.

Could you let me know what the manufacturers are? I looked on Amazon and there is too much to figure out. Thank you!

Lauren

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2019, 06:42:37 pm »
Supplemental GABA cannot cross the blood brain barrier. A lot of people say no to it but there are a lot of us who take CALM- and I am one of them. It seems to really help with muscular symptoms for me, as well as anxiety. If it helps you, it should be safe, although no one can recommend anything or give direct advice on BB. But a lot of us have taken it with great results.

Could you let me know what the manufacturers are? I looked on Amazon and there is too much to figure out. Thank you!

Lauren

Lauren,

I know you are desperate but be careful about magic cures. If they existed we would all be on them. Speak to your doctor first please.

G