4 months out of xanax

[...]

Well, what can I say. On one hand I feel more myself and my thinking is more clear, on another hand my symptoms are worst than acute sometimes...

Yesterday I was on a crowded place: I felt like death was coming, low blood sensations, fears, weakness, vertigo, and lot of strange hormonal sensations...

I'm still in acute, but as many said before me: 4 months is 4 months. I really get enough of being bedridden.

Take care everyone

CONGRATULATIONS on being done with four months, yong!!! You're well on your way. You're going to make it; just keep going and don't ever give up!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I've read somewhere where we start to heal right after we experience the worst of it. I'm only a month from my jump and I'm experiencing the same things. Extreme dizziness and hypervenlating when I'm in a crowded area - shakes and all.  Some days I can go out and for the past three I've been homebound. Thousands of people have gone through what you have gone through and have survived.

This is your brain healing and it is just withdrawal. It gets frustrating, I know. Sometimes I come home and cry because all I wanted to do was go out yet couldn't. But I try everyday. If I can't, then I can't. But we must try. It will get better. Good luck :) 

I really think i'm dying

U are not, just feels like it. Hang in there, it does get better. We all feel like we are dying at some point in this hell.

I really think i'm dying

You’re not. I felt exactly like you do. My 4th and 5th month off where my worst. But I just had a couple good days...or at least functional days. Stay with it. Many in here have a hard time from month 5-8 or so...then turn a corner.

But that’s exactky how I would describe how I felt. I thought I was dying. I didn’t.