Just to be clear? Xanax to Valium?

[pa...]

Just trying to understand the crossover from 1mg Xanax to Valium ratio? I read the table want to sure I understanding it correctly. Thanks

I just crossed over from Xanax to Valium, rapid crossover since in Cali Dr don’t prescribe Xanax anymore. The ratio is .5 mil Xanax is equivalent to 1 mil Valium. Not to lie but I loved Xanax, Valium is a different beast but in a good way. I was on 4 mil of Xanax for years and my Valium should have been around 60 mil but found it really sedative, dropped to 50 but still the same thing. 40 was my golden number on not being sedative and little detox effect but got use to it about 2 weeks time. Hope this helps, like a said Valium is a lot different than Xanax.

I could not taper on Xanax I had the same thing, Valium at least for me keeps me stable for some reason. I started out on 50 mil, reduced to 40 mil held for a month now on 35 mil and can do 30 some days. I suffer from severe anxiety disorder which got me on bezo’s in the first place. My mornings getting ready for work and driving there are my worst times. I take 15 mil in the morning to get to work and when I’m there I settle down and keep busy to stretch the rest, I have experienced so much anxiety I thought I wouldn’t be able to get to work. Like you I have to work, I own my own business, a wife 2 small kids, mortgage, car payments so missing isn’t an option. Through this it will never be easy, it’s very uncomfortable but when you don’t have much of an option you will be surprised on what you can achieve. I wish you the best but at least you have something to take the edge off and you are not doing this cold turkey which I tried and couldn’t last 2 days without an emergency room trip

I would make the switch to Valium, I could not taper off of Xanax. Valium made it easier if there is such a thing but not as intense as Xanax was. Just my opinion, Xanax is a benzo that just keeps giving and won’t let up