BENZODIAZEPINE MEDICAL DISASTER -INFORMATION FOR JOURNALISTS (UK)

[lo...]

Those of us who are continuing to campaign in the UK have set up a Facebook page called BBC & ITV - please cover the Benzodiazepine Medical Disaster.  I have extracted all the posts and victim stories from that page and complied a document which we are now sending to the media.  If anyone feels they could share this with journalists or other media contacts that would be most helpful. I don't know if folks in the US would find the information useful or not.  There are testimonies from the US in the document.

And please join us on Facebook if interested in what we are doing.

https://nevertrustadoctor.wordpress.com/benzodiazepine-medical-disaster/

Best wishes

Fiona  :thumbsup:

We continue to put information about benzos into the public domain, tweeting as widely as possible to politicians and the media.

Some of you may have seen Lucinda's video on Facebook.  Do not watch if easily upset. 

Claire Hanley has included it in her blog which is being used to inform the media.

https://benzovictim101.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/lucinda-tries-to-contact-her-gp-like-so-many-others-the-horror-of-benzo-ct/

Fiona

Dam it I'm with you. I've been screaming where are the scientific studies where is this outrage. The minute you see a shrink for advise on a bump in the road in your life you are given drugs and labled at least in my little town Mentally ill. I'm serious it's in my medical records.

I am sorry.  I know the prescribing rates are considerably worse in the US compared to the UK.

We are fighting here for a public inquiry but it is a hard battle.