Author Topic: This Is My Country - Music  (Read 5401 times)

[Buddie]

Re: This Is My Country - Music
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 06:32:27 pm »

Found out yesterday that Loretta fell and broke her hip,
hope she is gaining strength and is better soon.
She is 85 yrs old.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2018, 01:42:27 am »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2018, 04:19:25 am »
Mandy Barnett ~ "You Win Again" Off of Good Rockin Tonight: The Legacy of Sun Records
https://youtu.be/XKp6CprvZVo

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2018, 11:45:05 am »
Mandy Barnett ~ "You Win Again" Off of Good Rockin Tonight: The Legacy of Sun Records
Thanks [...]. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2018, 05:14:15 pm »
Thanks [...]. :)

You're welcome!
Here's a nice 80's classic from an album Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris did together calling themselves "Trio"

Trio ~ "Those Memories of You"
https://youtu.be/VKA7eV3f-gQ

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2018, 12:15:19 am »
Mean Mary

"Iron Horse"

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2018, 05:39:14 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2018, 11:36:53 am »

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2018, 11:03:16 am »
The Judds

"Why Not Me"

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2018, 06:28:06 pm »