Author Topic: This Is My Country - Music  (Read 5316 times)

[Buddie]

Re: This Is My Country - Music
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 12:54:22 am »
JOHN DENVER

"COUNTRY ROADS"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:28:51 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 12:19:40 am »

RIP
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 10:53:15 am »
TRISHA YEARWOOD

"GEORGIA RAIN"

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 02:55:26 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 11:52:33 am »

GEORGE STRAIT

"THE CHAIR"

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 03:17:14 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:57 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 06:48:12 pm »
A few from Asleep at the Wheel's 1993 classic,
Tribute to the Music of Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.
Some of these have funky graphics. Ignore them and enjoy the music.

Introduction and sampler. Give it time..

A Tribute to the Music of Bob Wills

with Vince Gill

Yearning

with Huey Lewis

Hubbin' It

with Dolly Parton

Billy Dale

with Brooks & Dunn

Corrine, Corrina

with George Strait

Big Ball's in Cowtown

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 01:25:03 am »
KENNY RODGERS

"THE GAMBLER"

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 11:59:16 pm »
CONWAY TWITTY

"HELLO DARLIN"