Crossing over from Klonopin to Valium

[Ja...]

Can someone explain an effective cross over process from Klonopin to Valium.  For example, if someone is on .5mg of Klonopin and converts to 10 mg of Valium.  What is the safest way to go about it and how long to taper off the Klonopin?  Also if it doesnt work how do you cross back over?

Can someone explain an effective cross over process from Klonopin to Valium.  For example, if someone is on .5mg of Klonopin and converts to 10 mg of Valium.  What is the safest way to go about it and how long to taper off the Klonopin?  Also if it doesnt work how do you cross back over?

I'm in the same boat although I'm on 0.0625mg and the sh*t hit the fan today. Had burning skin,racing heart, tension headaches etc. I have obtained some diazepam and want to know if it's worth crossing over?

I can't get a response on any my posts while the person on the topic next to me gets like 5 responses within the hour. I have waited almost 2 days and nothing. I'm in desperate need of help and I feel no one really cares.  Come on now!!++

I can't get a response on any my posts while the person on the topic next to me gets like 5 responses within the hour. I have waited almost 2 days and nothing. I'm in desperate need of help and I feel no one really cares.  Come on now!!++

This board is bullshit.  No help from anyone in 3 days.  Moderators move my posts but no answer for my posts

I guess there is a clique that I'm not aware of.  GF and I tried without anyone's help and now shit is worse.  If this gets me get kicked off so be it.  Fuck this.  I thought this a forum for people to get help.  I dont want to hear any excuse like time zone, people not feeling well, people post when they dont feel good all the time.  It's simply because the clique is too busy socializing with each other.  Later assholes

This is my first post on this forum in a long time....sometimes we need a break from talking about this crap.  What's the problem here?  When I was active on this site I got a lot of good tips and advice from people, but I wasn't ready to get off this stuff. My Insomnia is unbearable. It's a tough battle I wasn't ready for.  Maybe this site is Just dying off, not as active as it was?

[18...]

Hello Jaricko33,

Your thread was moved to what seemed to be a more likely board to get answers.

If you quote your question, as above, it helps members see the question. It’s been hard to follow your posts because so many are either complaints or bumps without content, on multiple boards - these are now merged.

Also, without a signature, members are far less likely to reply when they don’t know where you are in the process. Are you posting for yourself, or for someone else? It appears that two of you are posting identical questions on several boards at once. If you stick to one of you posting with clear questions instead, then you’ll get answers in one place.

Here is a link to a schedule that will explain how to cross over from Klonopin to Valium.

Klnonpin to Valium

Please take a moment to Create a Signature. This will allow members to see where you are in the process, so that they can better support you.

Thanks.

Leslie

This board is bullshit.  No help from anyone in 3 days.  Moderators move my posts but no answer for my posts

I guess there is a clique that I'm not aware of.  GF and I tried without anyone's help and now shit is worse.  If this gets me get kicked off so be it.  Fuck this.  I thought this a forum for people to get help.  I dont want to hear any excuse like time zone, people not feeling well, people post when they dont feel good all the time.  It's simply because the clique is too busy socializing with each other.  Later assholes

What a tool!..........grow up a bit! You posted 2 days ago and expect the world to come running? Sometimes it takes a bit..........acting like an asshat isn't gonna get you much help. Don't let the door hit you in ass on the way out!  ::) ::)

What a tool!..........grow up a bit! You posted 2 days ago and expect the world to come running? Sometimes it takes a bit..........acting like an asshat isn't gonna get you much help. Don't let the door hit you in ass on the way out!  ::) ::)

So I just saw your signature....YOU all of people should know what my situation is and yet you are the first to defend it.  I have posted different things for help over the course of months with little to no replies and I had been patient but I had enough when I see other members get 10 pages of stuff.  Now that I posted calling this board out NOW all of a sudden I have everyone's attention.  Good to know and if you have nothing to add to this you can go help someone else if your feelings are hurt

[18...]

Get off my post jerk!

Snowflake,

This is not your topic, it is your friend Jaricko’s. I must ask you both to refrain from the insults now.

You have both posted many identical topics across many boards, which are now mostly merged, individually. You have both gotten many answers, and if you read through the pages you have generated, perhaps you’ll find some information that can help you.

Members are happy to help when they can, but hurling insults will get you ignored.

Kindly do not post any other hostile or vulgar comments, and stick to the combined threads - no more spamming the forum with duplicates, please.

Thank you.

Leslie

Get off my post jerk!

Snowflake,

This is not your topic, it is your friend Jaricko’s. I must ask you both to refrain from the insults now.

You have both posted many identical topics across many boards, which are now mostly merged, individually. You have both gotten many answers, and if you read through the pages you have generated, perhaps you’ll find some information that can help you.

Members are happy to help when they can, but hurling insults will get you ignored.

Kindly do not post any other hostile or vulgar comments, and stick to the combined threads - no more spamming the forum with duplicates, please.

Thank you.

Leslie

Wow!