Depression pretty rough today

[Wo...]

Oh, I hear you.  I showered reluctantly every 5-6 days whether I needed it or not.  :sick:  Combed the knots from my hair, too. 

[58...]

It’s a huge victory, WW.  :thumbsup:

I remember how long it took me to be able to get back to it, and I was always a twice-a-day bather. It’s so weird that these drugs can cause the simple act of showering to become so onerous.

Good for you, WW! It feels good to get it done, however small the task. Feels good scrubbing that layer of dead skin off too and feelin' fresh. Puts you in a mood to do other things too.  :)

I'm in a pretty desperate situation. I cant get myself to take a shower either. I wander around the house then go upstairs & lie in bed & repeat. I don't know how to get myself put of this. I think about ending it all the time. I was active but my heart is not good even when I walk, erratic heart beats. I don't know how to do this. My husband wants me to go to my dr to go inpt. but I don't want to. I don't think they can help me. I feel like my brain is empty

I know exactly how you feel. I've had those thoughts a lot today. Then I had a big cry on the phone to my Mum.

Partners don't understand. I told mine that I was depressed and he said he was too because his team lost. Absolutely bloody clueless....

• 1 month later...

Depression bad - hanging by a thread.  Tried hydroxyzine - but for some reason made my neuropathy worse.

Don't know if I will do family Christmas.  Anxiety gives me digestion problems.  So sad, once my favorite time of year.  Always loved to decorate and have parties.  Not now.  :'(