Forgetting Things Suck... Sensitive To Smell

Man Oh Man

Sucks...

Forgetting Things Like Where You Put Your Keys, What You Ate,

Smelling Strong Odors.

Is It True If You Keep On Taking Benzo, You Can Get Sick.

What do you mean by "get sick", mike?  I found it affected my memory, my ability to think and contributed to depression, so yes, in that sense, it can make you sick.

What do you mean by "get sick", mike?  I found it affected my memory, my ability to think and contributed to depression, so yes, in that sense, it can make you sick.

why do i obsessive with wikipedia.

physical health sorry for the bad spelling

i am so worried about my physical health

i had H PYLORI 4 TIMES STOMACH VIRUS..

Worried That I Will More Problems Thur Withdrawal

Mikey, :)

Yes, it is normal to be fearful of what is awaiting for us, however in benzo withdrawal it is best to take it as it comes. If you allow the fear of 'what might happen to you tomorrow' to control you before something has actually happened, then you will make it a bit more difficult for yourself.

Deal with what you feel now, the strong odors (which, by the way I have experienced early in my withdrawal), the obsessive thoughts (had this nasty s/x as well) etc.

We can never predict what might come along. Life is full of surprises. It could be that you would actually have less intense withdrawal than others, who knows? Regardless, even if the road would get harder for you to walk through, try to live through today and put all your efforts on how to survive this journey day by day. The future depends on today. Heal today, and forget about tomorrow. Time will pass with the ups and downs, the tears and fears- try to win a bit - each minute of the day.

I know, I have pulled through Mikey and healed.

Sending lots of healing prayers your way.

Shelly :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

its annoying

racing thoughts also suck i try to distract myself i can't wait till summer...

i don't even what to do in the morning..