• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I just stayed in bed. Couldn't sleep but couldn't do anything else. Such is recovery!

I am looking forward to the day when I can have a full day of activity and not even think about it.

Went all over the house making calls to the phone company trying to get back the connection on my home phone and my internet.

Not much of a productive day, but better than nothing I guess.

After 3 hours of sleep last night, I thought today would be a nightmare. But I went to the mall with my boyfriend, walked, had a delicious salad came home and rested. Then later, we went out to another mall to buy him some shorts for a trip we are taking in September. We walked around in 104 degree heat. I also bought a shirt.

I don't know how productive it is, but I got out of the house!

Did the laundry. Walked for 9 minutes. Visited the neighbours. Cooked dinner. Read the newspaper. Had another couple of 5 minute walks. Watched TV. On the phone for an hour. In short: one of my best days in weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Survived the subway without panic attack

Attended successfully a professional meeting witha prospect (first one since march) that can bring me a few thousands euros (I'm Freelance)

Searched and found some leftovers fruits on the floor after the local market (one of my favorite activity these times  :laugh: )

Cooked an apple and strawberry pie with the fruits

Groceries shopping

Did some work for my clients

Cleaned my kitchen

That was an insane day  :sick: even when I was not in withdrawal I did most of the time less than that  :-[

Big effort Skalliz..!!

-Well done.. :)

I made some dreaded phone calls this morning.. -Recently thats been a stress problem, so im glad its done...

Lots of chores to catch up on... lets see how that goes... -The lounge has glue on it..!! :(

-am cooking and eating much better of late.. Thats a biggie for me...

Step by step, out we climb...

:)

Went to the supermarket;  20 minutes of shopping. Ten minutes on my exercise bike. Prepared dinner. Several 5 minute walks through the house. Read the newspaper. Went for a 16 minute walk. Had a talk with my cousin on Skype. Watched football on tv. In bed just after 11 pm.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a few things:

* Drove Mum and Dad to the cafe.

* Went out with family and had drinks. I had decaf coffee.

* Got some bread for home.

* Drove home.

* Washed some dishes.

* Watched TV.

* Got dinner.

* Did a small arms workout with home weights.

* Made my liquid Valium titration for tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Dave.  8)