ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Took the boat out on the weekend..  -first big thing post lyrica..

When you wrote about your adventure, did I detect a beginning of a thought of something about the woman you took for a ride?  Thought 💭 bubble  :D

Good try Miss M.. :)

I got a tune in my head.. -something about "my lips are sealed.." lol

-Na, no story this week Mim... :)

Ummm, ok I guess I believe you.  I was going to be very jealous  :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When you wrote about your adventure, did I detect a beginning of a thought of something about the woman you took for a ride?  Thought 💭 bubble  :D

Oh, -trust me... said the spider to the fly...

Im trying to think of something more positive than -I got out of bed and sat in the lounge today...

.... And I did.. I put the boat in the shed... -Or more, -I went outside..!! 

Small steps again.. But getting there... :)

🐸🐢🐊💤💤

Oh, -trust me... said the spider to the fly...

Im trying to think of something more positive than -I got out of bed and sat in the lounge today...

.... And I did.. I put the boat in the shed... -Or more, -I went outside..!! 

Small steps again.. But getting there... :)

🐸🐢🐊💤💤

You always start again, it is inspiring my 🐢

Yesterday I was in bed ALL DAY! Not good.

Today, I got up and showered and now am grading my students' papers. While drinking tea in bed ;-)

Yesterday I was in bed ALL DAY! Not good.

Today, I got up and showered and now am grading my students' papers. While drinking tea in bed ;-)

A day at a time sometimes, you rested yesterday and today you showered, graded papers, so that was great.  Really, love Mary

Since I was unable to get to pt this week from migraines, the last 2 days I have done my exercises and stretches twice each day.  It was awful the ground I lost with just that amount of time, trying to make some of it up.  :) Mary

• 3 weeks later...
I did about 45 minutes of Yoga with Adrienne online and went grocery shopping which did not go well but I got through it.  I also went to an N.A. meeting and reached 30 days with no substances.  It was a real difficult day but those are positive aspects.

• 1 month later...
Been pretty ill, lately.  Went grocery shopping.  Back to basics for now.  Depressed about it but nothing I can do.  I don't even know if I'm in a wave or just sick.  Whatever.  Keep going.

• 2 weeks later...
Things a little improved so I went to the orthodontist. Wow -- no sick anxious feeling -- just exhausted.  I just to everything tired now.

Things a little improved so I went to the orthodontist. Wow -- no sick anxious feeling -- just exhausted.  I just to everything tired now.

Great to read you feel a bit better WannaB..!! Sorry about the fatigue though... Its got me too.. :(

I often think of things to post here, but have been in short supply for a while now due to additional med tapering...

But today was better.. I had a shower, AND made lunch..!! Hells yeah..!!

Some might remember what I could post here around my V jump time..!! Well Easter is here again and I will be attempting some of these things again..

This weekend its a memorial weekend camping at the beach... -Fingers crossed...!!

:)

My best to All...

Wow - you guys are awesome!  Shopping - beach?  Kick withdrawal to the curb

lol, I dont think I will be kicking anything for a while.. Note.. -Dont go from sitting for months to walking in soft sand..!!

:)