Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 35066 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 08:11:02 pm »
sleep deprived with sore throat - I went to a civic organization board meeting and got through it. -- jeez I love being active like this - I just wish I felt better
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 12:15:56 pm »
I got out of bed after a night of no sleep and walked 3 painful miles.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posting here motivates one to do stuff. Difficult to attain WBB’s level. But WD is not a race. We’ve each got different conditions. Been on different benzos for different amounts of time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 12:26:01 pm »
sleep deprived with sore throat - I went to a civic organization board meeting and got through it. -- jeez I love being active like this - I just wish I felt better

You will, WBB. You function in an amazing way. Congrats of one year benzo free :thumbsup: And on all the stuff done. Reading this just makes me want push myself to do more. You’re strong. But you’ve also got support. Hubby. It’s invaluable. I used to be sleep deprived for so many yrs I can no longer stand it. But I can stay awake for amazingly long periods of time. Must be Prozac. Wish I were more functional... Never managed to sleep on Lunesta, BTW. Only Ambien. One more drug from Hell.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 11:59:13 pm »
Good on everyone.  I did 10 mins. on stationary bike while totally depressed and resistant and with a barking dog at me.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 11:09:46 am »
Good on everyone.  I did 10 mins. on stationary bike while totally depressed and resistant and with a barking dog at me.

Hope there is some peace in everyone's day.

Oh, I’m relieved you haven’t climbed Mount Everest yet, WBB ;) Whatever you do, I’ll keep on posting my modest achievements here. Washing OCD and hot flashes get in the way of doing stuff, that’s the main problem.

Don’t let the dog terrorize you. What about an anti-bark collar? [...] has already terrorized me. Lets me live in her appt. Someone must feed her, give her water, change litter and take care of her beauty. Also she needs me to sleep with her. Wish I had a stationary bike. No place in the appt.

Did the dishes, ordered necessary supplies for [...], the rest of the lovely IKEA mugs/bowls/plates. Wrote like several dozen posts on BB. “Learning English”... I really do check some words. Okay, I’m hanging around on BB too much. Trying to keep my circadian rhythm. Woke up at 5.30 a.m. instead of 2 a.m. Am off to do more stuff to put in here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 03:05:47 pm »
Backup my iphone :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:14:15 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2017, 01:56:45 am »
Took the doggie to the vet.  I was as anxious as she was, I think, but we did it. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 11:48:22 am »
Took the doggie to the vet.  I was as anxious as she was, I think, but we did it.

WBB, so sorry about your dog... Saw your post on Pnut’s thread. You’re both in my thoughts :hug: Will write about my “accomplishments” later.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 01:57:27 pm »
Dishes, laundry, nice meal for myself and [...]. Almost finished listening to a great psychological audiobook.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 04:19:02 am »
Thnx about my doggie.  She's having in there.

I attended a civic event despite feeling sick and helped clean up.  My contribution to this organization is appreciated.  If they only knew the difficulties I have.