Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 38294 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #1430 on: August 25, 2019, 05:02:42 am »
After 3 hours of sleep last night, I thought today would be a nightmare. But I went to the mall with my boyfriend, walked, had a delicious salad came home and rested. Then later, we went out to another mall to buy him some shorts for a trip we are taking in September. We walked around in 104 degree heat. I also bought a shirt.

I don't know how productive it is, but I got out of the house!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1431 on: August 25, 2019, 07:28:43 am »
Did the laundry. Walked for 9 minutes. Visited the neighbours. Cooked dinner. Read the newspaper. Had another couple of 5 minute walks. Watched TV. On the phone for an hour. In short: one of my best days in weeks!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1432 on: September 04, 2019, 08:27:53 am »
Survived the subway without panic attack
Attended successfully a professional meeting witha prospect (first one since march) that can bring me a few thousands euros (I'm Freelance)
Searched and found some leftovers fruits on the floor after the local market (one of my favorite activity these times   :laugh: )
Cooked an apple and strawberry pie with the fruits
Groceries shopping
Did some work for my clients
Cleaned my kitchen

That was an insane day  :sick: even when I was not in withdrawal I did most of the time less than that  :-[

[Buddie]

« Reply #1433 on: September 06, 2019, 01:11:37 am »
Big effort [...]..!!
-Well done.. :)

I made some dreaded phone calls this morning.. -Recently thats been a stress problem, so im glad its done...

Lots of chores to catch up on... lets see how that goes... -The lounge has glue on it..!! :(
-am cooking and eating much better of late.. Thats a biggie for me...

Step by step, out we climb...
:)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1434 on: September 06, 2019, 08:12:13 pm »
Rode my stationary bike for 20 minutes. Took my dog to the vet. Now I'm going to try and study. Keep up the good work everyone!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1435 on: September 07, 2019, 06:40:43 am »
Went to the supermarket;  20 minutes of shopping. Ten minutes on my exercise bike. Prepared dinner. Several 5 minute walks through the house. Read the newspaper. Went for a 16 minute walk. Had a talk with my cousin on Skype. Watched football on tv. In bed just after 11 pm.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1436 on: September 26, 2019, 01:23:12 pm »
I did a few things:
* Drove Mum and Dad to the cafe.
* Went out with family and had drinks. I had decaf coffee.
* Got some bread for home.
* Drove home.
* Washed some dishes.
* Watched TV.
* Got dinner.
* Did a small arms workout with home weights.
* Made my liquid Valium titration for tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Dave.  8)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1437 on: September 26, 2019, 01:30:17 pm »
I took my disabled mom to the doctor.
I took her to get special footwear

[Buddie]

« Reply #1438 on: September 27, 2019, 02:28:18 am »
Harvested the garden...in the rain.  Gonna get cold here.  [...] tomorrow is a good day...will make fresh salsa and zucchini brownies.