Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 38425 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #1420 on: July 30, 2019, 08:50:17 pm »
 :) :)Today I went for a ride with my husband even though  the agoraphobia  screamed not to.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1421 on: August 18, 2019, 12:04:24 am »
Had a weird AM wave but drove to Jersey anyway with son -- over an hour.  It was hard.  I forgot I used to feel this way for days on end.  God, what happens?

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1422 on: August 18, 2019, 12:52:36 am »
Walked the dogs 4 miles today?

[Buddie]

« Reply #1423 on: August 22, 2019, 08:54:39 pm »
Cooked dinner! Two days in a row lol

[Buddie]

« Reply #1424 on: August 22, 2019, 09:00:49 pm »
Cut the grass walk the dogs two miles

[Buddie]

« Reply #1425 on: August 22, 2019, 09:03:41 pm »
Cooked dinner! Two days in a row lol

Whooohooo , you rock!  ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1426 on: August 22, 2019, 09:05:34 pm »
 I walk the  dogs everyday some days are better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1427 on: August 22, 2019, 10:47:29 pm »
Today, I just stayed in bed. Couldn't sleep but couldn't do anything else. Such is recovery!
I am [...] to the day when I can have a full day of activity and not even think about it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1428 on: August 23, 2019, 11:48:12 am »
Took a shower and washed my hair!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1429 on: August 24, 2019, 05:17:11 am »
Went all over the house making calls to the phone company trying to get back the connection on my home phone and my internet.

Not much of a productive day, but better than nothing I guess.