Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 40528 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #1390 on: May 19, 2019, 10:12:47 pm »
Hour of exercise  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1391 on: May 19, 2019, 11:16:14 pm »
Went to car wash with hubs.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1392 on: May 27, 2019, 03:14:32 am »
Huevos rancheros

[Buddie]

« Reply #1393 on: May 27, 2019, 03:27:32 am »
Went out to dinner with hubs!  Mexican food!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1394 on: May 27, 2019, 01:12:16 pm »
Does learning how to drink through a straw again count..??

Oh [...], -I survived a big night "out"...  And lots of pretty strangers touching my face.. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1395 on: May 27, 2019, 10:38:52 pm »
Drove around the block!  Driving will need to wait until Iím better!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1396 on: May 28, 2019, 03:16:26 am »
Dusted and vacuumed the upstairs of my house. Gosh, it needed it. I also vacuumed the stairs which was exhausting and I was dripping with sweat after. I feel so much better that it is done (until it needs to do be done again!)
Next stop: washing the floors.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1397 on: May 29, 2019, 04:36:42 pm »
My box of socks. But why are all different? It does not matter.  :idiot:

[Buddie]

« Reply #1398 on: May 29, 2019, 06:01:52 pm »
Absolutely nothing ... I am not defeated! I am healing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1399 on: May 30, 2019, 03:31:22 am »
Absolutely nothing ... I am not defeated! I am healing.

Yep! Even while we are seemingly doing nothing our bodies are doing amazing things on the inside. Hopefully healing all those precious little damaged neurons. Gotta just take it easy.
 :thumbsup: