Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 30656 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #1350 on: February 01, 2019, 02:11:15 pm »
Took the boat out on the weekend..  -first big thing post lyrica..

When you wrote about your adventure, did I detect a beginning of a thought of something about the woman you took for a ride?  Thought 💭 bubble  :D
Good try Miss M.. :)
I got a tune in my head.. -something about "my lips are sealed.." lol
-Na, no story this week Mim... :)

Ummm, [...] I guess I believe you.  I was going to be very jealous  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1351 on: February 01, 2019, 04:22:58 pm »

When you wrote about your adventure, did I detect a beginning of a thought of something about the woman you took for a ride?  Thought 💭 bubble  :D

Oh, -trust me... said the spider to the [...]...

Im trying to think of something more positive than -I got out of bed and sat in the lounge today...
.... And I did.. I put the boat in the shed... -Or more, -I went outside..!! 
Small steps again.. But getting there... :)
🐸🐢🐊💤💤
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1352 on: February 01, 2019, 04:43:08 pm »

Oh, -trust me... said the spider to the [...]...

Im trying to think of something more positive than -I got out of bed and sat in the lounge today...
.... And I did.. I put the boat in the shed... -Or more, -I went outside..!! 
Small steps again.. But getting there... :)
🐸🐢🐊💤💤

You always start again, it is inspiring my 🐢

[Buddie]

« Reply #1353 on: February 02, 2019, 12:28:23 am »
Vacuum the house and mop the floors

[Buddie]

« Reply #1354 on: February 02, 2019, 11:32:43 pm »
Yesterday I was in bed ALL DAY! Not good.

Today, I got up and showered and now am grading my students' papers. While drinking tea in bed ;-)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1355 on: February 02, 2019, 11:40:53 pm »
Yesterday I was in bed ALL DAY! Not good.

Today, I got up and showered and now am grading my students' papers. While drinking tea in bed ;-)

A day at a time sometimes, you rested yesterday and today you showered, graded papers, so that was great.  Really, love [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #1356 on: February 02, 2019, 11:45:27 pm »
Since I was unable to get to pt this week from migraines, the last 2 days I have done my exercises and stretches twice each day.  It was awful the ground I lost with just that amount of time, trying to make some of it up.   :) [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #1357 on: February 03, 2019, 12:08:54 am »
Exercised today 20 min mile walk dog 1 mile went to  mall groceries shopping’s

[Buddie]

« Reply #1358 on: February 19, 2019, 02:23:26 am »
I did about 45 minutes of Yoga with Adrienne online and went grocery shopping which did not go well but I got through it.  I also went to an N.A. meeting and reached 30 days with no substances.  It was a real difficult day but those are positive aspects.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1359 on: February 19, 2019, 08:01:29 pm »
Walk the dog in the park 2 mile mile s