Author Topic: ONE productive thing you did today  (Read 30642 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ONE productive thing you did today
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 06:44:16 am »
Started preparing papers for my expired ID card... almost nothing. Forgot the expiry date... The bank reminded me. The benzo brain.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 08:00:19 am »
I made it though an awards dinner for hubby and never even thought of running out.  I even successfully put on pantyhose for the event and no one was hurt.   ;D WBB
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:12:40 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 10:05:06 am »
WBB, I love this thread. I really donít know how I did it, but I submitted all the documents for a new ID card in an electronic form. This was quite complicated. Just had to do some reading and be very determined not to go to any institution. I will have my new ID card in a month. Then I will have to go and collect my ID card anyway. As the thought of having forgotten about the renewal of my ID card has been poisoning my mind for the last 12 hrs. I feel huge relief. I could have done much more, but this is sth already.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 08:21:28 am »
Well done, [...]

With almost no sleep, I managed to get my elderly Mum to an outdoor event.  She is in a wheelchair no less.  Challenging as I was the pusher.  WBB

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 08:27:55 am »
Well done, [...]

With almost no sleep, I managed to get my elderly Mum to an outdoor event.  She is in a wheelchair no less.  Challenging as I was the pusher.  WBB

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 08:29:25 am »
Finally wrote one detailed letter to a govt. institution. Hopefully, there will be more.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 04:27:07 am »
Drove to NJ and back without feeling I couldn't make it.  2.5 ours total driving.  I guess driving is no longer a problem.  Yay for me.  WBB

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 09:06:27 pm »
Shopped and did laundry despite being totally sleep deprived.  Still feel unaccomplished in this life.  WBB
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:34:23 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 07:57:32 am »
WBB, youíve got a lot done if you were sleep deprived.

I cannot function at all while sleep deprived. But I can stay awake for like 30 hrs in a row.

I can relate to this feeling of unaccomplishment. Totally frustrated with my laziness. Learnt some English on BB. Like a few new words and a few slang words. Read about three mass murderers (also in English).

Tried to comfort some ppl on BB. Moved my decluttering project by 5% maybe. Planned lots of online shopping: new lovely mugs, dishes, bowls. Even started a research for a tiny antique lamp. Not an expensive one. Ainít got the money. Isnít this shopoholism already? Rewarding myself... For what exactly? Better to reward oneself with harmless material things than with psych meds. Listened to self-help audiobook for like 3 hrs (also in English). Iím trying to write all I can to feel better about myself. Still feeling lousy, though.

I guess I must do sth more.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 10:58:24 am »
I got out of bed after a night of no sleep and walked 3 painful miles.