Anyone with a dog?

[la...]

Hello BenzoBuddies,

Anyone with a dog? My little puddle has helped me a lot during the WD process.

He has been my companion and my exercise buddy.

Anyone with a dog?

Lots of hugs!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Ma...]

• [In...]

• [be...]

My brothers Corgie mix was who I cried on for the first 2 years. I had so much pain all over my body. I was on fire. I could talk to Sweet and cry on her and she did not reject me. She smiled every time I got near her. God allowed her to bond with me. During my very needy time.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is a Golden Retriever crazy-girl.

She's a senior citizen, but doesn't know it yet - when she's not napping, she's ever present, up for anything, (be it belly rubs, hugs, ball... The world brings her joy and somehow she shares it with us!)

She knows when one us isn't feeling well and chooses "her favorite person" based on where she thinks she is needed most.  (Well, unless there's food somewhere - then all bets are off!)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little girl named Liddy, she is a cocker Spaniel and is my sweetheart. She has been with me through a lot in w/d world. I love her to pieces. All my kids have cats and dogs so my life is full of these furry friends. Don't know what I would do without them.

Love, Jackie :smitten: :smitten:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got my second show golden a month ago. Training him already for AKC. Would post a pic of him here but I do not know how to do so with my iPhone...........

• 2 months later...
I have a chi-pin.  His name is Sly.  He is a rescue and had a rough life.  Believe me, his life is not rough now :laugh:  he looks just like the little dog on the tracker , he is the dark brown one.  We love him so much.  :smitten:

I have a minature dachshund who is the perfect size for sitting on my lap. She also provides me with a good reason for getting out of the house for a walk every day.

I have 4 rescues...they make my life better every day. They love you unconditionally - and mine are so sweet and funny! :-)

If you don't have one...u need one.  They are so much comfort :smitten:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not only are they are a great comfort, but they make you get up and go. Dogs provide unconditional love, something that humans lack these days. Give me a dog instead of a husband.

• 1 month later...

Not only are they are a great comfort, but they make you get up and go. Dogs provide unconditional love, something that humans lack these days. Give me a dog instead of a husband.

I have both....totally recommend the dog!!  :laugh:

My Australian Shepherd kind of pushed his way into my life but now I couldn't live without him.  He knew how much I needed him long before I did.  He's been amazing through everything.  He even wakes me up from my nightmares.

I like those Aussie dogs. They are great dogs and a huge comfort and boy you should see how fast they can run an agility course. :thumbsup:

I like those Aussie dogs. They are great dogs and a huge comfort and boy you should see how fast they can run an agility course. :thumbsup:

I would LOVE to do agility with him but me and chaos/large crowds can get ugly  :laugh:

I do set him up homemade stuff in the backyard though.  It's so much fun.  They are amazing dogs. 

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Shiba Inu named Rusty and so a Norwegian Forest cat named Samantha. When someone comes to the door, Rusty just lays there and Samantha looks out the door and growls. Lol! I need to get one of those "attack cat" signs to put in my door.

I have a Shiba Inu named Rusty and so a Norwegian Forest cat named Samantha. When someone comes to the door, Rusty just lays there and Samantha looks out the door and growls. Lol! I need to get one of those "attack cat" signs to put in my door.

:laugh:

We have a half German Shepherd, half Siberian Husky mix. She was the runt of the litter though, so she's only about 40 lbs. Very sweet, very gentle...but WOW so much energy! This dog goes off-leash for 3-5 mile hikes multiple times a week just to stay sane.  :D Wicked smart, and I do mean wicked - she's got that stubborn husky streak (and whine). She's my husband's dog really so she follows him room to room too, but she's always ready to snuggle when she can tell I'm upset or ill. I am a firm believer that dogs are people.