Are there any stories on here of a positive withdrawal or taper?

[so...]

I mean it's the internet, so obviously the people who are having the most trouble will post the doom and gloom. Is there anyone who didn't have too much trouble? Or was it hell on earth for everyone? LOL.  ::)

I mean it's the internet, so obviously the people who are having the most trouble will post the doom and gloom. Is there anyone who didn't have too much trouble? Or was it hell on earth for everyone? LOL.  ::)

What's funny?

It's not funny - was more of a sarcastic laugh! I'm definitely going through my own hell right now after tapering down a bit!

Thank you Valley Um for that post! I will check it out.

I managed so far to get off the equivalent dose of 200 mg of Valium without not too much trouble. I still have 19 mg to go but I think I am making good progress.

• 1 month later...

After a two-year hold at 4 mg. Valium, I am reducing super-slow again--without any bad symptoms!  I always recommend that people slow down their taper.  I couldn't do it any other way.  I don't really care how long it takes; I can be patient if I have no bad withdrawal symptoms.

After a two-year hold at 4 mg. Valium, I am reducing super-slow again--without any bad symptoms!  I always recommend that people slow down their taper.  I couldn't do it any other way.  I don't really care how long it takes; I can be patient if I have no bad withdrawal symptoms.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: