Starving

[73...]

[73...]
I have never been so hungry in my life.  Along with all these other very strange symptoms.  I am insulin resistant and I eat every 2 to 3 hrs.  But this is just not doing the trick.  I have to fight hunger all the time.  Maybe it's coming from something else but this is pitiful.!!!!!

I have seen many people say their weight fluctated during benzo withdrawal....I have added a few pounds..because I seem to crave carbs all the time..never had this before benzo wd.....weird stuff.....

TC

Oh forget it. I could not eat at all in the beginning of w/d. I would "try" to eat cereal twice a day- sometimes once. Then at about four months off I was eating like a wolf.. shoveling it down.. Now at nearly 7 months off I notice I hardly ever eat dinner- it could be like a glass of milk or something. Lunch has become my main meal. I eat a good breakfast as well. One thing I have learned for sure is we really do not need much food to survive.. water? Yes.. This is all w/d my friend. Bob

Same here, Bob.

I was sick in the beginning, and not eating. Then at 3 and 4 months out I was ravenous, which scared me becasue I did not want to gain weight knowing I could not excercise. I ate everything in sight and lots of carbs to boot. Now, at 5 months +, I am pretty sick again, and anything I eat seems to make me more revved up and sicker. I just don't want to run myself down any further.  :sick:

Nuala