Homeopathy for Anxiety/Panic/Nerves

[cu...]

Has anyone tried this? What was the result? I seen the "Calms Forte" but it's uses are for helping with sleep, and I really don't need help with that..and I didn't get it because I feared it would fatigue me but I swear I read somewhere that it can be used to tame anxieties. Any thoughts?

That's what I used it for, C.: to calm down.  I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect at work or not but it often did help.

• 2 weeks later...
I use something called Pharma Gaba which does help a bit with anxiety. Also something called Pure Calm. God Bless, Bob

I've got some natural calm magnesium being delivered - which I head lots of good things about.

I also just received Bach rescue remedy - which is supposed to be good for anxiety and panic.  But isn't it just like homeopathy - some essences in brandy, really.... it hasn't done much for me so far, and I think by looking it up I may have killed any potential placebo effect!!

Hey tigertales,

I used Bach's Rescue Sleep (little spray bottle), shortly after I jumped.  Sometimes it worked and gave me 1-2 hours of  sleep and sometimes it didn't.  Ultimately, all of the sleep aids failed me, and it just took time to give me back that natural sleep.

Hi cupcake

Calms Forte Yep! Tried that & I think it helped with day time anxiety & sleep! Also tried every herb, supplement & over the counter sleep aid I could find!

Finally I came across a Benzo post that stated that any thing that effects/works on our central nervous system messes with our minds. Might slow down the GABA healing.

Hard to swallow but its the old "nothing but time helps" with a little twist, in our desperate effort to get a break from these horrible symptoms we could actually make our recovery

slower or more difficult. So I have chucked all my little helpers and am just grinning and bearing it!

Hope you feel better soon cupcake!

Teakettle