Dance ~ Movement ~ Performance

[Re...]

Please share videos of dance, movement or performance art that are inspiring or beautiful. I was a dancer before this brain injury. It's soothing for me to watch people in motion.

Here is a video about trust. It includes two Cirque du Soleil performers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Re...]

• [ne...]

• [Yo...]

• [As...]

Great idea, Red!

Here's a segment from Walt Disney's Fantasia featuring some graceful fairies!

More to come!  :)

I love it! I still haven't seen this movie. Must correct that...

This is beautiful aerial dance - inspired me to take pole and aerial classes! Marion Crampe and Edouard Doye at Milan pole dance studio

WOW! I miss pole dancing. That was incredibly enjoyable to watch. Thank you!

I have posted this online many times I love it so much. Adore this song and his dance performance is brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing it here.

A duet in the desert to Cold Play

its wonderful that this video was made for a very sick friend!!

I didn't know that! Makes it even more beautiful.

Oh yet another thread! OK You should all remember Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. This is from the movie, Too Hot to Handle.

So cute! I love this music style too.

[/

Read  the text under the Video!!! Males you cry

Read  the text under the Video!!! Males you cry

You're right, I'm crying! This applies to what we are going through more than I knew. Beautiful.

RedSky - did you ever do aerial or pole dance?

I thought I was the only one on BB!

If you had to stop because of your injury I am so very sorry to hear that 😢

I've been training in pole and silks on and off for 7 years, I love it so much and I find it to be such a wonderful escape from my symptoms  to train at home or go to a class with my friends and just forget about the rest of the world!

I'm living in SoCal and the studio I go to is wonderful but they might close unfortunately. I would love to save the studio but it's a lot of $ and a labor of love I'm not sure I'm ready to handle during my taper.

RedSky - did you ever do aerial or pole dance?

I thought I was the only one on BB!

If you had to stop because of your injury I am so very sorry to hear that 😢

I've been training in pole and silks on and off for 7 years, I love it so much and I find it to be such a wonderful escape from my symptoms  to train at home or go to a class with my friends and just forget about the rest of the world!

I'm living in SoCal and the studio I go to is wonderful but they might close unfortunately. I would love to save the studio but it's a lot of $ and a labor of love I'm not sure I'm ready to handle during my taper.

I did pole dancing for about 13 years and loved it. Never tried aerial (trapeze, fabric, ropes). Have you? I haven't been on a pole in a long time but still enjoyed lots of other styles of dance before benzo wd. I was taking an African dance class when this happened to me. I was in AMAZING shape and wd destroyed me physically. I'm very sad about it. I hope the studio you go to finds a way to stay open!

Is pole dancing the same kind that women do at those bars?

Pole dancing can happen at night clubs (adult or otherwise) and it can happen at many other places too like the last video I posted of a Cirque Du Soleil performance. It's all about context.