Live Chat- for benzo buddies

[Re...]

So i been working on  setting up a  24/7 live music stream  on youtube, for benzobuddies to come chat on live. Unfortunately i am not very tech savvy and its gonna take a bit before i get it up and running. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who is more tech savvy that could set one up? I think it could be a great outlet for people to connect on and kill time when they're needing to talk (whatever helps making this more bearable right). Perhaps there are already some out there that people use on social media outlets? At any rate just hoping for someone else to chime in and maybe help get this idea off the ground. I mean i guess i could just post a stream with no music right now where people could chat on but that sounds pretty lame.

Either way ill get something up this week once i figure out some of these programs i had to download and sort out the ins and outs of it all. Ill post the link when im done .

Thanks Remy

Yeh there will be times music isn't playing till i get one of the programs figured out. That chat will always be available though even if music isn't playing. I think i got it working good now as long as nobody messes with my computer.

here it is got it working so far but im sure ill have some issues

Edit:  disallowed chat link removed

Remy, I believe Challis already sent you a message about this.  These kinds of links are not allowed on this forum. 

Please don't post it again.

megan918

Administrator