Almost 4 years out

[lo...]

4 years ago I came to this website in desperation not knowing what to do. Thought I would give an update.

I honestly thought I was going to die at first. But I went to a rehab. I got tapered off using valium. I was screwed up mentally and physically for 2 months. I was put on neurotin. Well that became an issue all on it's on. I was on neurotin for a year and a half and it was giving me sweaty palms and anxiety at night. I had to go to a detox to even get off of that. I didn't sleep for 3 days straight and started hallucinating. Went to detox again and got tapered off of the neurotin with pheno barb. Felt 10 x better after I was completely off. I'm still on the baclofen. Around 2016, 2 years after discontinuation I finally felt like me again. But I was still very emotional until one year later when my emotions balanced out. This coming April will be 4 years off. I'm going back to detox to get off the baclofen whenever I get the money.

Anyhow, my success story is here. I'm a crew member with this website who allowed me to publish my experience and bring greater awareness about the benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome.

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=110507

Hang in there, it gets better. Time takes time what they told me in the rooms.

• Like 1

Congratulations lolwut for this great achievement! Thanks a lot for sharing.

I wish you good luck with the last challenge, but getting off of baclofen should not be a problem.

And I'm sure that you'll enjoy a healthy and happy life again!

Fallingstar

So happy you made it through an awful ordeal ... You have a full and happy life ahead of you.....

No more meds after this !! Ever!  :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...